Stoica Doru

Everything is Perfect

10 posts in this topic

I've recently contracted a pretty annoying digestive issue, but I realize that that's just right, because, holistically speaking, everything is. 

Enlightenment also shows us this thing - that everything is as it should be. When we were children, everything seemed this way, but, as our egos expanded, we started to tagg reality with "good" or "bad", "beneficial" or "detrimental", as we have any clue what serves our higher purpose and through what means and challenges it'll succumb. 

Nothing is heading the "wrong" way, everything flows by the laws and the mystery of the universe we are invited into. 

So, stand back, relax, watch the amazing show that is "your" life unravel right in front of you in this mystical and everlasting theater. You're in the first row. It'd be a shame not to. :)

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

4 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

Nothing is heading the "wrong" way, everything flows by the laws and the mystery of the universe we are invited into. 

The eight-month-old baby, allegedly raped by her 28-year-old cousin. 

https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/8-month-old-allegedly-raped-by-cousin-in-delhi-shifted-to-aiims-1807340

Everything doesn't seem to be perfect ! God is missing in action ?

@Prabhaker You're judging for a moralistic paradigme, not from an impartial and absolute perspective like I do. Sure, we might call that a bad thing. But traumas can also be uplifting, and by the wrongs the psychos do, we can bust them, so we might see the most evil events as somewhat beneficial. Some causes led to the act of rape and that's perfect (not morally - the act it's horrible), in the sense that everything flows as it should. I'm not advocating for rape or other kinds of assaults, but I hope you get my point as objectively as possible. 

Edited by Stoica Doru

2 hours ago, Stoica Doru said:

Enlightenment also shows us this thing - that everything is as it should be.

Buddha talked every day for forty-two years, and he was saying, 'Don't steal, don't lie, don't kill.' He wanted to change people. If 'everything is as it should be' , Buddha was stoned, abused, may be he deserved some good spanking too. 

Jesus was crucified, and he complained and cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” (My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?). He was not finding everything perfect !

Everything is happening according to rules of the nature but everything is not perfect, so enlightened people don't sit silently, they preach us. 

@Stoica Doru that is beautiful!

it's like I get it on a logical level, that everything is exactly as it should be. everything is here to help, everything is nothing but I chance to grow, to expand. the question is, how aware of this are we? 

I feel like I do not embody that fully - yet. my thinking knows it. but my consciousness isn't feeling and embracing it yet. hopefully it will some day!

whatever arises, love that

1 minute ago, phoenix666 said:

everything is here to help, everything is nothing but I chance to grow, to expand

Jesus when he was crucified. He was probably only 33 years old. His crucifixion neither helped Jesus nor people around him.

@Prabhaker well, isn't that when a legend was born? his story seems to be a solid rock for millions of people..even today, 2000 years after.. we don't know how he felt in that moment, we can only try to imagine what surrender felt like 

whatever arises, love that

@Prabhaker You don't get my point. I'm not against change at all, I'm quite all for it. But there's nothing that it should be otherwise that it already is. 

@Stoica Doru

Enlightenment is a simple realization that everything is as it should be. That is the definition of enlightenment: everything is as it should be, everything is utterly perfect as it is. It is the understanding that all is good, that all is beautiful – and it is beautiful as it is. 

Unless we accept everything as it is, we can't enter into state of meditation. This can be a device so that we can relax completely and prepare space for meditation to happen.

Still I can't decide everything is really perfect as it should be or this acceptance is a tool for our spiritual growth.