billiesimon

I may be addicted to victim and "outsider" mindset - Where to start?

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have had this emotional addiction since my teenage years.

I've always had some friends, but zero gfs up until 23 years old, where I had the first one (I'm 28 now). 
But even with my friend I always had this sense of being the last one, the odd one, the expendable one, the optional.

One of my high school friends, a very close one, used to mock me every single time, calling me the "last one in the group" and always treating me as second class friend. I kept this friendship for all high school years and it completely depleted my self esteem and built a very toxic and victim ego, where I've always felt like the misunderstood one, the unknown martyr, the GOOD GUY who goes punished for being innocent. That's my basic ego that I discovered with my first emotional inquiries with leo. 

My egoic personality is the good, nice, gentle guy, who gets victimized and misunderstood. Because I internalized this teenage period as part of my identity. I tend to be addicted to this victim energy in relationships too, where I felt as a victim of my gfs. And the dynamic was ALWAYS: I am the good one, the open hearted one, and she is the opportunistic shady girlfriend.

Now I've just left my social circle because I feel no more connected to them (they're not into self help, and are always talking badly about people, so I left them to find new people). And in this social circle recently I felt A LOT like the last one, the leftover. Which is partially true because I feel no more part of their mindset. so i left. 
By the way, if it happens to me to be left out of a party or of a social event of my friends, I really freak the fuck out and start to have a self destructive mindset like going insane. It's bad.

But i also recognize that I am appreciated by some other friend who value me a lot, and i feel deep appreciation for that, and I'm starting to change my perspective. But sometimes I get this massive and self destructive feeling like I'm worth zero to people and nobody wants to connect with me.

I want to heal this worthless feeling. Where should I start? Do you have video and books suggestions?

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Maybe this Leo video can help?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Try Teal Swan - How to heal the emotional body. 

dont worry you already started by writing that paragraph. Just every time you feel like a victim, catch yourself and interrupt monkey chatter with gratitude for life. Be happy you're breathing.