ornob

Inner engeneering by sadhguru

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone taken Inner engeneering course by sadhguru? Is it worthwhile? and is it offer some practical Yoga or meditation session or just a theory?

It's Kriya Yoga + Theory + They implant you with this new energy (it's called initiation). This is an event that touches that goes to your fundamental energies. 

I very very happy I did this program. :D

As an isha meditator myself, there's nothing higher that I could recommend :DB|

Thanks. What is kriya yoga actually? Is it physical movement or make some kind of sound or both ? 

I am practising  Yoga namsaker, nada yoga, yoga for wellbeing, neck practise ect. which are free. Is kriya yoga different from them? 

Shambhavi kriya is a combination of different practicies put together to align physical body, mental body and energy body so that the source of creation finds expression in your life. Upa yoga or Isha kriya witch is free online is a good example of what Kriya yoga is.^_^

@Salvijus Hello, could you give me the instructions for shambavi mudra. I have a lot of social anxiety and I heard this would be ideal for helping me, I cannot wait until October. If you can help me contact me at milantroude@outlook.fr thanks