MarkusSweden

Every opinion correspond to a lack of knowledge!

5 posts in this topic

At most, you can know nothing. 

You can never know more then nothing, zero, 0! 

If you have opinions, you know less then that.

Since any opinion contain an absence knowledge. 

Let say my knowledge is -100, just to put an index to it. 

My goal is to raise my knowledge up to nothing, null! 

Then I'll be enlightened. 

It should be your goal as well

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Are you sure this post isn't real knowledge?

42 minutes ago, Neo said:

Are you sure this post isn't real knowledge?

Yes, because when I reach maximum knowledge I will be at null knowledge level, and I would know nothing about what I present here.

This thread would make no sense when I've climb to the top, zero knowledge that is. 

But right now, I'm at -100, therefore it makes sense. OP is my opinion atm, it's my knowledge, but it would not be that later. 

At the final stage of 0 knowledge, this will be nothing but gibberish. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

What's bad is Egoic knowing.  It's neurotic clinging to conceptual-truth that's bad. 

Knowing in itself is a boon.  Who could say that knowing is bad in itself?  That's like saying money is bad in itself.  

What's bad is clinging to money in a certain way, right?  Same holds for knowledge.

People get confused by the maxim "Not Knowing" a lot.  That's why I think there's always someone ranting against knowing like some kind of neurotic Zen Master on occasion.  This whole tradition we have of Not Knowing is so confused.  If there's one matter that needs to be cleaned up on the Path, it's this issue of how to properly interpret "Not Knowing".  The problem with it is that it's tricky.  It's kinda hard to explain, because Egoic knowing is different from Non-Egoic knowing.  Non-Egoic knowing is a boon.  It's Egoic knowing that's bad.

Money in itself is not bad.  Money is actually a boon if wisely used.  Same goes for knowledge!

Sorry for using the word 'boon' three times in this, I know that's borderline obnoxious!  But I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet!

You can't spend life running from knowledge.   That will not lead to happiness.  I know some people want this to be the case, but it's just not true.  It's one of the worst lies on the Path -- this pooh-poohing of knowledge as something to be avoided.  It took me a long time to realize this advice against knowledge was ill considered because it's parroted so widely, you almost think it must be true!  And of course people who lack knowledge say ill considered things!  See?  That's the trouble with being against knowledge.  It's impossible if you want to teach to be against knowledge.  And the Path is all about teaching -- you're teaching yourself.  If you knew everything already, you wouldn't be on the Path.  Haha, right?  You wonder if some people ever notice this!  I'm not singling you out by the way, this is a much deeper problem in our theory about Enlightenment.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Still everything like opinions have to be included in your life

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.