Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocHoliday

Check It Ooouuuuut...!

4 posts in this topic

One of the most informative and insightful Alan Watts videos.

Be sure to leave your comments and impressions!

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

5 hours ago, DocHoliday said:

One of the most informative and insightful Alan Watts videos.

Be sure to leave your comments and impressions!

I like alan watt's speeches, I remember listening to these before, but I just realised he kinda bashes "no mind" and meditation from minute 31 and onwards.

Spiritual gurus really just confuse the crap out of everyone, If you can gather them all in one place and ask them to point in a direction they'd all point into random directions, the irony.

It's all within you, you know everything there is to know about your being more so than anyone else, looking for validation on the outside from some external thing shows inner confusion and lack of understanding of the self.

So the more questions you have on "your being" the more work you have left to do. I like Sadhguru's funny responses to these questions. Usually along the lines of "I do not know the purpose of your being" and "Why are you asking ME?" whenever someone asks the question "who am I?".

That was very inspiring in the first half for me, then when he started to get into nothingness.. I got lost and very drained honestly. 

I will not be involved in discussions about it, but as someone who came from middle east to America, I can easily see why the western world won't  get it.

Mhm the more you trust and surrender the more you become the whole.

B R E A T H E