Aimblack

Chakras are absolutely real

3 posts in this topic

I just had this random realization, tell me what you think about it.

Up until a few minutes ago I thought that chakras, the astral plane,the subtle body aren't REALLY real they are just an idea to  get the body and mind to react in specific ways. But they are real or become real because a yogi constructs that reality for themselves  even in the way that conventional society thinks about reality this is the case.If you accept that thoughts are real, ideas are thoughts and maths are a set of ideas. There is nowhere outside yourself you can point to and show me a math, but still we can use those ideas to form physical reality, so in the same way chakras are real and we can also change physical reality using those principles. Sure you can equivalently say that  ideas and concepts aren't real but that also means that nothing is actually real but I don't really see how I can work with that.

Definetely.

Look at Chakras like looking at the current in a rivier. Theres not a thing there that we call current. Yet its there, as water itself.

Chakras are like that. You can observe them by looking closely at all the different facets of life. Interact with them and watch the patterns/outcomes change. Like a current, life starts flowing in a different way. But the current itself is of course always invisible. 

Its an aquired taste, and youll never be able to proof their existence to others. Which is fine. Yet intuitively they become visible in direct experience, as direct experience only.

Edited by DoubleYou

1 hour ago, brovakhiin said:

Only as real as any other appearance in experience ;) 

Reality is illusion <=> Illusion is real

Absolute Law of Love reveals Infinite Source that Welcomes Every Life as Light