Shakazulu

Knee injury repair

12 posts in this topic

When I was 13 I got a slightly torn meniscus and a worn down patella, I had to get surgery in my left knee. I'm 19 now and my knees feel solid, I feel I've done a good job strengthening them. Does anyone know any form of medicine or stretch or program I should take to secure the knees of my future? 

Thank you 

Haha interesting... I was thinking of looking up some knee stretches earlier today... Thanks for the reminder ... I'll let you know if I find anything good 

@Shakazulu yeah they're fun, aren't they ;)

actually I just tried some wall squats, they definitely target the knee 

Edited by starsofclay

Had knee injury. The best is avoiding go down the stairs and use kundalini to strengthen and heal.

I remember i wrote a knee program for a friend i remember these supplements i suggested. MSM, Curcumin Extract, Bromelain, Omega 3 6 9 Essential Fatty Acids, Glucosamine, Silica and Ginger Extract. He now plays Rugby again after surgery and his knee healed quite well.

I also took similar supplements when i had shoulder pain when i was younger going to the gym. Pain paired with moderate exercise like swimming helped heal quite rapidly and soon enough i was back :)

B R E A T H E

Is your knee alright? I hope that it is, but still, I can provide you with some help. There are some Compression Stockings from Befit that can help you with the recovery process. I am 100% sure that it will have a positive impact on your health. I hope that you will not face any future injury and be in great health.