Deep

Two Different Nirvikalpa Samadhis

119 posts in this topic

To embody that we are the whole without being influenced by past knowledge is quite a thing. To go the distance without ever reading books and learning from another is something sacred. 

I personally did not invite any of this. It was an accident or uninvited. I have been inquiring mostly out of interest of what happened. It’s been a beautiful ride I must say. 

To be headless is an art and comes as the result of being free from the desire to be free. Not to indulge in the prepetual conflict of psychological time is to be liberated and explore/obseve without motive, demand, effort, volition.

To be free of choice. 

Edited by Faceless

@abrakamowse

i have never read a book and I am thankful for that?. 

I like to figure this stuff out for myself. Without influince. 

Edited by Faceless

30 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@abrakamowse

i have never read a book and I am thankful for that?. 

I like to figure this stuff out for myself. Without influince. 

That's awesome.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Faceless  I think ego is beginning to get tired of "not getting it" Lol...

I laugh, but is true. I think an understanding that reading and accumulating knowledge won't bring "moksha" is beginning to take place.

Right now all I am doing is to continue to slowing down the mind and thoughts through observation. The meditation I am doing is mostly to be aware all the time of everything without reaction. Just observing. 

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

@Faceless  I think ego is beginning to get tired of "not getting it" Lol...

I laugh, but is true. I think an understanding that reading and accumulating knowledge won't bring "moksha" is beginning to take place.

Right now all I am doing is to continue to slowing the mind/thoughts through observation. The meditation I am doing is mostly to be aware all the time of everything without reaction. Just observing. 

Excellent that you are interested in this stuff. I   enjoy talking about this stuff with you and others. 

Most people dont care about it that I see from day to day so to share this interest with others on the forum is very cool. 

@Faceless  I know that anything I do can give me liberation. And as you said, doing nothing is in fact doing something. So, this is where it gets complicated Lol...

The only thing we can do is prepare ourselves to liberation happen by itself. And wait. Reading between the lines, there's a lot of this stuff in the Bible, but is hidden if you don't have the right understanding.

I was deluded long time ago with the Church dogma, until something happened (an epiphany or awakening) that threw me into some crazy stuff where I learn a lot about the "ego". I will post something about that in my journal soon.

:-)

7 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Faceless  I know that anything I do can give me liberation. And as you said, doing nothing is in fact doing something. So, this is where it gets complicated Lol...

The only thing we can do is prepare ourselves to liberation happen by itself. And wait. Reading between the lines, there's a lot of this stuff in the Bible, but is hidden if you don't have the right understanding.

I was deluded long time ago with the Church dogma, until something happened (an epiphany or awakening) that threw me into some crazy stuff where I learn a lot about the "ego". I will post something about that in my journal soon.

:-)

Excellent??

16 hours ago, Faceless said:

Its easy to say you are the whole if you read that somewhere and it is second hand knowledge. But to people that don’t understand thinking they wouldn’t even question that they could possibly be deceiving themselves. Whether one sees them selves as the whole depends on what perceptions they have had. Which they can only have when the movement of thought has quieted down to the point that perception/insight ‘intelligence’ can manifest. 

If thought is in operation ‘the perceiver’ or ‘the known’ then the knower will inevitably see through it’s conditioned accumulated content of memory/knowledge and there will be no space for perception/insight to occur. 

Now when you read these posts I advise people to investigate themselves as in investigate themselves in relation to learning the nature of thought/thinking. For me to tell them ‘you are it’ would be telling them to believe the ‘idea’ that the are the whole. But to embody and live that actually demands that it’s not seen as an idea but as a fact. It’s easy to say your the whole, but to one who doesn’t embody that it’s merely another myth or conceptualization and product of thought. Thought is very tricky and unless you don’t understand its movement you can not navigate the illusions and deception. 

I am just presenting people with a way to go into this themselves without adding to the content of the minds. It is not somthing I would ever impose on another that they are truth, because unless they live as truth they are not.  That is somthing they should come to on there own. I am trying to show how not being influenced by all this non duality knowledge and just learning the nature of thinking ‘duality’ will help one go beyond the common barriers of never embodying the beauty of a centerless exsistence. After all you can not know non duality, but you can know duality. 

It’s easy to see where one is in there comments and statments. The extent that they quote non duality and promote seeking ‘psychological time’...Saying they are god and then by those very comments and recommendations of seeking experience, and higher levels of consciousness implies that there has not been embodiment at all. We can say all the non dual ‘jive’ we want but it’s easy to tell when one sees it as an idea and one who actully lives it with there whole being. To live it is truth. In that case you don’t know truth you are truth. The action of truth is expressed in being. 

I see that all this knowledge ‘answers passed down through time’ creates the very demand for questions. Psychologically I have no questions/problems whatsoever ever. I am free from questions as I don’t depend on them to maintain psychological security. 

Again I only point people in the direction so that they can avoid common illusions. I don’t presume to add to there beliefs. Saying to someone you are it means absolutely nothing to one who hasn’t even seen the simple fact that any experience they have is the result of memory, knowledge. ‘The known’ or ‘the past’ 

Do you see?? I am not going to add shit to people’s minds that they have to believe. If they can’t troubleshoot there own thought movements then they will never embody any of this. They will be full of knowledge of about wholeness but will never express it in action in there daily lives. And they will never live life free of illusions and will be stuck in the prepetual movement of psychological time... That is the difference between an intellectual and one who is holy. The intellectual ‘knows’ truth through the veil of thought ‘memory, knowledge and experience’ ...The holy man/woman is truth in action  

Do you see the difference?? 

How they live there life expresses itself very clearly. 

I am well aware that harmony already exsistence and that we are the whole happening ?

To live life free of a center is truth in action. Do you intelliectualize about it?

Or do you embody this actully? 

I read this. The main thing is you don’t realize the illusion. The whole is not the whole being, the whole is illusion, being is Being. The psychology of being at peace is not being at peace, and being at peace is not Being without identity. These are experiential. You sound young, if you realize your primary focus is being right, and transcend that with open mindedness, I am confident you’ll experience these things. There isn’t more to say until you understand what I already said. You are wrong about thinking & knowledge when you speak of the whole. I could surely be wrong (in my understanding of where you’re at), but it appears to me you have an idea of whole as ‘all the knowledge’. The whole is illusion within Being, which all universes are contained in, and is experiential. Thinking, knowledge, etc, are within it....”it”, can not fit in thinking or knowledge, because thinking & knowledge are illusionary...the dream within the dreamer (being). Such as you can think about what you see (visually) , but can not see (visually)what you think.There is an order if one is to get to the Being alone.  There is a difference between saying something that is wrong, and attempting to teach by meeting someone where they’re at. Wrong info is wrong info. Truth is experiential, not philisophical or psychological. Truth requires practices, open mindedness. I am happy for you that you have separated identity from thinking. That’s delicious. On an UNBELIEVABLY GOOD NOTE....there is much more than could fit in your current consciousness. I am not suggesting you should, or need to, explore it. All is well either way. If you think I am wrong, if I am wrong, all is well. Feel free to disregard entirely. 

Edit; forgot to answer your questions....

Yes I see. 

Yours too, that’s how I’m able to see these things about you.

We are not the whole happening. “We” are illusionary happening within the Being, within you. 

By center, are you saying center as a word synonymous with self? Not sure what your meaning for center is.

There is no action whatsoever in Truth. There is no thing to act or act upon. I am. 

I am. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I read this. The main thing is you don’t realize the illusion. The whole is not the whole being, the whole is illusion, being is Being. The psychology of being at peace is not being at peace, and being at peace is not Being without identity. These are experiential. You sound young, if you realize your primary focus is being right, and transcend that with open mindedness, I am confident you’ll experience these things. There isn’t more to say until you understand what I already said. You are wrong about thinking & knowledge when you speak of the whole. I could surely be wrong (in my understanding of where you’re at), but it appears to me you have an idea of whole as ‘all the knowledge’. The whole is illusion within Being, which all universes are contained in, and is experiential. Thinking, knowledge, etc, are within it....”it”, can not fit in thinking or knowledge, because thinking & knowledge are illusionary...the dream within the dreamer (being). Such as you can think about what you see (visually) , but can not see (visually)what you think.There is an order if one is to get to the Being alone.  There is a difference between saying something that is wrong, and attempting to teach by meeting someone where they’re at. Wrong info is wrong info. Truth is experiential, not philisophical or psychological. Truth requires practices, open mindedness. I am happy for you that you have separated identity from thinking. That’s delicious. On an UNBELIEVABLY GOOD NOTE....there is much more than could fit in your current consciousness. I am not suggesting you should, or need to, explore it. All is well either way. If you think I am wrong, if I am wrong, all is well. Feel free to disregard entirely. 

Edit; forgot to answer your questions....

Yes I see. 

Yours too, that’s how I’m able to see these things about you.

We are not the whole happening. “We” are illusionary happening within the Being, within you. 

By center, are you saying center as a word synonymous with self? Not sure what your meaning for center is.

There is no action whatsoever in Truth. There is no thing to act or act upon. I am. 

I am. 

I understand everything you are saying. I think we use a different language explaining. I am well aware of this message. And I do feel there are assumptions and opinions being made about ones position and measure of embodiment. 

And when I say the whole I don’t mean all combined knowledge. I mean the happening. I’m aware that knowledge is a symptom/product of the whole. 

Truth is action. Action that is whole and not fragmented. Centerlessness is action that is whole or what people regard as embodiment. 

Again I know exactly what your message is implying and do express that in my Daily life. There is nothing you are saying that I don’t understand. 

Truth can not be invited by any means. The invitation prevents the action of truth from manifesting. The embodiment of Truth is only when the center has ceased. As I said before the experiencial truth is still within the field of  ‘the know’...but only when the known comes to an end is there harmony of being. In this realm you are the action of truth. You don’t know or experience truth. When the you is not there then there is only truth. 

Do you see what I am expressing here buddy?? 

I think we we have trouble meeting mostly because of the way that we have come to our positions. You I’m sure are well read on non duality. Where I have observed duality directly without any attempt to alter the outcome of thought in its movement. This might be why we are having a launguage issue. 

Anyhow I don’t presume you are not embodying truth. I just wanted to show you how I go about my sharing with others. 

I understand your post totally without any doubt. In ways we share the exact same outlooks. I am not sure of the extent of embodiment you express in your daily life, though the deep extent of embodiment is what being holy implies. But never the less I am greatful to share this common interest with you. 

Remeber we are not seperate. Only thought through the center ‘what we know’ makes it seem so. 

Thanks for your posts nahm??

Dont forget though friend 

i am is action. It’s complete infinite action.

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless Thanks. Seems wordy vs actual, probably due to repition and the nature of, well, words. ❤️

I her that lol ?

Everything I share I embody actually. Expressing/sharing is the hard part lol

Edited by Faceless

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless How would you express embodiment? How would you describe it? 

I just mean conduct. How you live your life.?

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless  That’s it?

and what to you mean about conduct, if you don’t mind me asking. What kind of conduct?

Conduct as a result of complete action. Action of the whole ‘Intelligence’ .... love, compassion, creativity, joy, beauty. 

Truth/action expresses those quality’s in our daily life. How we conduct oursleves in relationship and so on. 

I’m sure we agree on this right?

Edited by Faceless

I just understood better what you were talking about the whole. Thanks, I thought that the whole was all the knowledge.

But in fact knowledge is just a small (or big, I don't know) part of the whole.

I am really asleep. Crazy. 

Thanks for those posts @Nahm and @Faceless