Uchira

Feeling lost in life...

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys.. i am now 22 years old living in eastern Asia, Mongolia. 

I used to think that i am going to have a successful career and i believed that strongly. I aced math and physics in High school so that i can go to Japanese high-ranked university. (In Mongolia, studying abroad, especially Japan and America, is considered quite big success) It was the biggest success i ever made in my life.

But after studying there for 2 years, i just did not feel like continue studying there anymore. So i decided to dropout school and went back to Mongolia. Its been a one year since dropout. To be honest, i kind of regret it and hate someone who influenced me a lot to make that decision. 

For now, i am doing a busboy in a local pub. I just do not know. Everything seems meaningless to me. Passionless. Consuming videos on Facebook and Youtube. 

I wanna cry because i just cant find a way to get out from this situation.  

download (1).jpg

cry your eyes out my friend and meditate. It will get better more you tame your mind and get focused. ik it doesn't sound like much but you do have alot of potential regardless of any circumstance

17 hours ago, Vipassana said:

cry your eyes out my friend and meditate. It will get better more you tame your mind and get focused. ik it doesn't sound like much but you do have alot of potential regardless of any circumstance

yeah, i sometimes have brief moments of clarity but they dont last long. stillness hasnt lasted long

The situation now is not nice, but you had your own reasons to make that decision. Blaming and hating the other person is not healthy for you, after all, you made that decision, it wasn't made for you. 

I suggest remembering the whole process how you got to decide that, counting everything including all the frustrations you got while studying in Japan which lead to listening to the other person's reasoning. Also some work on how to forgive. 

9 minutes ago, Uchira said:

@frnsh Thank you for your advice 

You're welcome :)