MiracleMan

Nothing Can Exist Outside Consciousness - Prove Me Wrong

5 posts in this topic

Part 1

Prove me wrong because I'm messing around with thought experiments and I'm trying to poke holes in this theory and coming up short.

Does anything exist outside conscious awareness?  How could it be possible to scientifically prove if something exists outside of consciousness if consciousness is required to perform the experiment?

Part 2

Some questions I want to discuss:

Can the background be separated from the objects appearing in it?

If a finite object has space around it, How can the background be infinite, because there's an object in the space, therefore it's now limited?

So if I'm looking out into empty space, or just being aware of the space around any object like my hand, is that unlimited and infinite space or is it also limited because there's an object located there?

I'm thinking there would have to be something unlimited for something limited to exist. Because if space was limited in some way, it would have to BE a finite object with limited properties.

Grace

If you perform a experiment in a closed room without a conscious expectator but filmed with camera, possibly you'll get the same results like if it was viewed by a conscious witness.

I thought things appeared like  a rendered object in a videogame only when the mind is conscious and the rest of the time didnt existed, but the "camera thing" ruins the theory.

If you want to know stop mental masturbation and keep quiet(in your mind)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

26 minutes ago, Moreira said:

If you perform a experiment in a closed room without a conscious expectator but filmed with camera, possibly you'll get the same results like if it was viewed by a conscious witness.

I thought things appeared like  a rendered object in a videogame only when the mind is conscious and the rest of the time didnt existed, but the "camera thing" ruins the theory.

I thought the same thing before, but you can't watch the video outside of conscious awareness.  You get your results in the images the camera records.  The results can't exist until they are observed, by a human or a machine or what have you.  Even if a machine makes the observation, a human will eventually have to observe the observation. 

But then there is the issue with the results right.  It would be a video of an empty room.  Does this really prove scientifically that what occurred in the video happened outside consciousness?  Despite the fact that consciousness was required to be able to make that conclusion.

Grace