egoless

LP course questions

10 posts in this topic

So I am doing LP course finally! and I already did values and strengths assessments. My top values came up as freedom, purpose and wisdom. My top strength is judgement. I don't really like the word judgement I would prefer to call it wisdom and perspective. So my gut feeling tells me my top strength is wisdom, love of learning new things, big-picture understanding - also I am creative in that way. Since I am INTP it also seems very obvious. Any recommendations towards that? There seems to be so few formal career where these could be applied. 

Consultancy seems an obvious choice at this point. I always felt like that is where I belong. However, now I need to specify which kind of counseling should I go for...

Edited by egoless

The whole point of LP is that you're not aiming for a formal career. Your career must be YOU! It's not something you apply for online, it's something you ARE -- something you embody and handcraft.

Why would you want a cookie-cutter career? They are so lame!

If you are creative, how about applying that creativity to handcraft your career? You just gotta put to mind power into it. This takes some strategic planning and design work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole point of LP is that you're not aiming for a formal career. Your career must be YOU! It's not something you apply for online, it's something you ARE -- something you embody and handcraft.

Why would you want a cookie-cutter career? They are so lame!

If you are creative, how about applying that creativity to handcraft your career? You just gotta put to mind power into it. This takes some strategic planning and design work.

Leo I am getting closer and closer! I almost have gone through whole course in 3 days! This is addictive! However, there is some inner battle going within me. To one part of myself it seems like contribution and impact does not really resonate with me much - Or TO BE MORE AUTHENTIC IT SEEMS LIKE THIS PART OF ME IS SCARED OF MAKING BIG IMPACTS AND PUBLICITY. Have you ever had this moment? However, the biggest hint for me right now was the visualization of the challenges I had to overcome. How to help others not to experience the struggles I went through. This is the second part for me.

And yes you are right regular careers are lame! Especially for me because Freedom is my number 1 priority! I am also thinking how to connect freedom and wisdom with my LP.

Edited by egoless

@egoless Having an impact doesn't have to mean becoming public (although often it might involve that). You can have a big impact with few people even knowing who you are. Don't think that you have to be a public speaker or celebrity to make a big impact.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless Having an impact doesn't have to mean becoming public (although often it might involve that). You can have a big impact with few people even knowing who you are. Don't think that you have to be a public speaker or celebrity to make a big impact.

I think I have found my purpose! I will share it when I feel ready. But my zone of genius is almost the same as yours. Just little bit different wording. However impact I want to make is different. My zone of genius is collecting knowledge and obtaining big picture understanding. However, now my mind starts to impose different fears onto me. Like: it is just a dream, you are not ready to help others, you will have to become public figure, if you fail people will criticize you etc... Like I swear biggest obstacle my mind imposes on me is the fear of publicity. Because I am thinking that for my purpose youtube will be great platform... I am very strong 1v1 conversationalist though. I have power to influence in that case. Any suggestions on that?

P.S. this course is amazing! You have done great job as always! ;) 

Edited by egoless

@Leo Gura than how else can you make an impact? just tell me how can I make an impact on the world just by self actulization? 

I haven't Completed the course but I feel this is most meaningful to me eliminating all addictions,hard and soft, meditation, getting deciplined, having amazing relationships, sex, uprooting all my neurosis, becoming financially independent, I'm not sure if I want to be a life coach but then how will I make a career out of self actualization? 

1 minute ago, Elton said:

@Leo Gura than how else can you make an impact? just tell me how can I make an impact on the world just by self actulization? 

I haven't Completed the course but I feel this is most meaningful to me eliminating all addictions,hard and soft, meditation, getting deciplined, having amazing relationships, sex, uprooting all my neurosis, becoming financially independent, I'm not sure if I want to be a life coach but then how will I make a career out of self actualization? 

You will have to figure it out how to turn it into impact. I suggest you to get the course. It is worth every penny and even more...

@Elton by having direct impact on someone with wider reach. Think like grey eminence.

For example, you becoming a Donald's Trump yoga teacher would have an enormous impact on the world.

1 hour ago, Elton said:

@egoless i have purchased the course 2 years ago. 

Then what are you waiting for man?! Complete the course. You will find the answers most likely...