Stoica Doru

Regarding ego backlash

5 posts in this topic

As a twenty year old human being, I can say I've come a long way in my life as far as achievements and blessings go. I'm tall, handsome, more councious each day passing by, I'm going to become a police officer in two years from now and it's cool.
Now, I want to know a particular thing, in order to cope with further backlashes during my journey.
The question is as follows: Should I just be aware of the madness going on, as my ego is taking full force, applying the awareness alone is curative principle, or should I just take brute force and struggle to defeat the low councious behaviors, assuming that I have free will in the first place and "I" can "do" something. 
I don't want to eliminate the responsibility of the journey, but I feel like everything is predetermined and destined, and I'll experience what I'll need to be experiencing no matter the action I think I can take in the first place. 

Every opinion is highly appreciated.

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

@Stoica Doru Do both. 

Take responsibility even if you dont think its worth it right now, see what happens.

Be aware at the most important times, which is when the selfish tendencies want to arise or you begin to go unconscious. 

Backlashes will happen regardless. Your job is to surrender and watch them, without getting pulled in. That is where the awareness is important. 

As always, both.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Stoica Doru said:

I'm tall, handsome, more councious each day passing by, I'm going to become a police officer in two years from now and it's cool.

Be aware here, this is great example of your ego.

Surrender to life, get rid of all desires, be aware of thoughts. 

@Monkey-man

8 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

Be aware here, this is great example of your ego.

Surrender to life, get rid of all desires, be aware of thoughts. 

I already do. It's just that I'm grateful for these things, not clinging to them or thinking that I own them somehow. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.