Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Consept

How to make a living selling on Amazon

10 posts in this topic

Ive been selling on Amazon fba for coming up to 2 years and managed to turnover 6 figures in last 12 months. So ive started a podcast on soundcloud giving advice to anyone whos looking to start up their own side hustle or even full time business. Not that im an expert by any means but just sharing my experiences and lessons ive learnt. 
Its free and im not selling anything although if anyone really wants it i maybe able to do private coaching. Feel free follow on sc and insta.
But anyway check it out if its something youve been thinking about, if you have any questions that arent touched upon in the podcasts let me know and ill answer them fully in a future one. 
Ive dropped it netflix style so theres 7 episodes up already, this episode 5 but obvs go into the profile to get more 

Episode 6

Edited by Consept

I'm very interested. I've planned to give it my all when I got the damn capital for it.

The link doesn't work for me :/

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Doesn't work :/

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Yep works :)

@ExodiaGearCEO Did this group skype session happen already??

I'm just starting out on my Amazon journey too,  @sgn I plan to give it my all! We could do some sort of accountability thing? To keep us on track? 

@Consept Thanks for sharing your experience on your podcasts, I'll give them a listen. :) How was it like for you in the beginning, where did you learn from? 

Sorry guys just saw this havent been on the boards for a while, to answer your posts -

@ExodiaGearCEO Good idea but Id prefer to do a live video or a seminar something like that, just to be able to reach more people, but feel free to ask me any questions and ill definitely answer them either on here or in a future podcast 

@TylerJ yes :D:D well spotted

@Black Flag hasnt happend yet, but i think you guys should set something up and like i said feel free to ask me anything. No problem, hope you find them useful. I've got my whole, probably too long story, on the podcasts but basically a lot of trial and error and a good 4 years doing ebay prior to starting. Learnt a bit from youtube, blogs and fb groups, theres tried and tested ways to do it but you should always try and develop your own method.

Anyway thanks for checking out my ramblings on soundcloud and good luck on your online business journeys, peace and love B|