Psyche_92

Unemployment

23 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Spiral said:

@Psyche_92 Guess it a cultural difference, but I find the conversations regarding "sarapr" inappropriate.

Not because I mind but, because the specific person where they can see it.

What? I don't understand what you mean 

7 hours ago, Spiral said:

Wft?

Exactly! 

On 3/6/2018 at 1:50 PM, Psyche_92 said:

I'm basically unemployed for about 6 months now, and i'm starting to get a little desperate. I've been living from saved up money up until this moment, but it's getting kinda though, so i need to get myself a job soon. Thing is, i know i'm capable of a lot, but i can't seem to find a good fit right now, so i'm planning on taking a temporary job. I don't realy have a problem with that, but i'm scared that i'm going to end up in a rut, working in a job that is far below my skill level. I'm also gonna have to do a job that's not related to my life purpose at all, since i don't have the diploma and experience right now ( getting that in the future ). How can i deal with this fear? 

Fear of being stuck is one of the worst but not trying is also another. There is always a way out of everything, so if you are running out of money, I suggest you find what ever until you find out something good or even your life purpose. Sometimes it feels hard to choose but also it's good to know that it's not like options of amazing life are just lining up at your door. It's better to do something than waiting, sometimes great ideas and opportunities may show themselves when you are more active and open to them.