Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sahil Pandit

Purging through Low Consciousness Dreams

5 posts in this topic

Who has been dealing with these? 

Very vivid, weird, some other planet-like dreams where you couldn't be any more confused as to what/why things are happening.

@JustinS mentioned that "it is the mind purging years of previous lifetimes...", while i would like to add that it feels like all of the mind's "i"s are being obliterated.

What has been your experience? 

@Sahil Pandit

Yeah I've had some bizarre experiences with dreams since I've gotten really deep into self-actualization.

The pattern is that they're incredibly dark and revolve around trauma, pain or fear that I have. Then just like in those cheesy Hollywood movies, right at the peak intensity of the dream, I wake up and can't go back to sleep because my mind is on overdrive.

The only explanation that makes sense to me is purging. Not a pretty process, but much better than continuing to live with that low vibration energy.

I think it’s good to not get too caught up in the details of the dream but maybe write down a few that really hit hard. Story and plots, they are all dreams in the end. Let’s cut an end to all stories. 

Purging definitely can happen in dreams. Somewhere it is said if you had to purge all your karma in your waking life it'd be hell. Also, dreams can be a good indicator of how many blockages or karma you have left to burn. It seems that as blockages get removed, dream topics get fewer and fewer until after complete liberation you stop dreaming completely.