Samra

Let me Sketch your Vision

44 posts in this topic

On 3/1/2018 at 3:19 PM, Nahm said:

@Samra Hi. I look at my finger, and laugh so hard I have to stop. The impossible miracle that appears as a finger is too much for me. Maybe it’s the Isness of it. That it is so ‘finger’. That’s it’s the whole thing, just there as one finger. I would love to see your impression / artistry of this. I appreciate it. ❤️

If you paint this, very colorful, in a theme of overflowing love, I’d like to buy the painting from you. Also, the bigger the better. I’ll pay for shipping too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I am very happy  and flattered that you like my work already. Its super heart warming and gives me a lot of confidence boost! Thank you <3 <3 I cannot sell you anything right now however.  All the art done in this thread is my gift back to the community, as well a none pressure practise and exploration space for my self. Also, I am not a painter at all. I am super new to this, and my current art is not at an execution level to be commissioned, and im not just saying that because of lack of confidence. I know good art. I can send you a good picture of the art, and you can do anything you want with it. Re commission it with some other artist, i dont mind. I give you the right.

If anyone really liked the artwork and wanted to give back and support, please donate to Actualized.org and support Leo so he can keep up making awesome content.

Lots of Love <3 

I just found this topic: what i experience most of the time is that im lost in the crowd im not interesred in drinking partying anything that most of the people do i dont feel lonely when im alone i feel happy im struggling to express myself best way i can do it threw sports...best i can describe that im trapped inside society i have no interest in,so i dont have purpose....thats my ego hope you got some idea...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.