Shroomdoctor

Focus in Self Actualization

6 posts in this topic

I often fall into the trap of trying to improve everything at omce: my health relationships career habits hobbys...and getting very little done in any of them. How are you able to deal with this issue?Do youfocus on one thing for months and let the other issues aside for the moment ? How do you manage to focus and decide what to focus on when you want to do everything ?

Supress one thing and add something every month.

If it backfire next month continue for one more month.

The thing is to be determined enough to go through the bullshit stage where your mind gives you all the reason not to change.

There is no magic pill I think here, it's pure raw will that is needed.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Don't make the same mistake as I did, trying to deal/manage everything at once, it will have a backfire effect in someway or another. It won't be permanently changed/managed.

Try and manage the most significant issue first. Once that's been fully handled, move on to your next issue. 

Maybe write out a POA? (plan of action). Your vision board? Place it out in a way that things are dealt with in accordance to the most important.

I find with issues the slower you manage them and show each one the right attention the more permanently the change will stick. (Like losing weight properly instead of a radical weight loss diet).

In my experience focusing on everything at once doesn't work. But what's even more important is to ask yourself why you have the need to fix everything in the first place. Acceptance is a huge part of self-development. When you accept your situation as it is, self-development becomes much easier. Intuition will tell you what to work on. So don't fix. Accept.

Self Actualization is a long-term proccess. when you're on this path you're dealing with things like the self, beliefs, wrong habits, wrong habits for health relationships and for all of your life basically. you've been taught since you were a little child how to do almost everything in a way that will cause you to fall asleep, and not live the self actualized life. 

when you understand what you're dealling with- than you'll really see that you can't transform yourself in a week. not even in a month. you need years.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and so do you.

I highly recommand watching this- 

Good luck and have fun! 

Thanks for the replies. I know the theorie. I know what I want to do. I even like the stage I am at. The decision to focus on I've thing for a long period is still really hard for me. ? gotta watch that video again.