Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
completegraph

high doses of 4-aco-dmt vs 5-meo-dmt

7 posts in this topic

If any of you are experienced with both of these psychedelics, could you comment on how a very high dose of 4-aco-dmt compares to a 5-meo-dmt breakthrough?

I've tried 4-aco-dmt over a dozen times, up to a 100mg oral dose. I've also tried 5-meo-dmt a few times (up to 20mg insufflated) but didn't breakthrough and thus pretty weak compared to some of the high-dose 4-aco-dmt trips in terms of intensity. Perhaps I did it wrong? :(

A breakthrough dose of snorted 5-MeO is closer to 30mg. Maybe even 35mg for those who are less sensitive or if your snorting technique is poor.

20mg vs 30mg is about a million times different.

Can't speak to 4-ACO, haven't tried it yet. It should be similar to mushrooms.

Make sure you don't snort it too deep, and make sure you flip your head upside down for a full 10 minutes and massage the 5-MeO into your nostrils after snorting. This makes a big difference. If you taste a bitter drip down your nose, that's you losing half your dose down your throat.

20mg effectively becomes only 10-15mg with improper snorting technique. Which of course is a weak dose. You ain't gonna be seeing God on that dose unless you've already broken through.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5-LeO-DMT is so damn hard to find. Certain *cough* global sources are unreliablebright now. Sad!

@molosku You can trip balls on many other more common psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@molosku You can trip balls on many other more common psychedelics.

Indeed, Im currently utilizing them to prepare me for what is to come when I finally get my hands on some 5-meo :) Yes, nothing will "really" prepare one for that, but I think you know what I mean. 

@Leo Gura I’ve tried snorting lightly, tilting my head upside down for 10 min. and massaging nostrils, yet still get a bitter/acid nasal drip.

I wonder if I can place the powder into my nostrils without snorting. Or, perhaps. Or maybe plugging would work

5 hours ago, molosku said:

Indeed, Im currently utilizing them to prepare me for what is to come when I finally get my hands on some 5-meo :) Yes, nothing will "really" prepare one for that, but I think you know what I mean. 

IME 5-meo-dmt is very different than other psychedelics. It feels more like a strong opioid than psychedelic