Sukhpaal

Near Death

5 posts in this topic

So today I was just doing my normal contemplation of the self and something started to hit me. The voice in my head started to say things like "you wanted this, you forced this upon yourself. You want to die? its all your fault you are going to die by doing this spirituality stuff" And that is when I realized, death of self is the same as physical death? Because at this point it felt like I got deep enough into my contemplation that I was basically picking up a gun and blowing my brains out. I felt close to death and it was terrifying. Just something I needed to get out so I made this post. Feel free to leave feedback!

From what I’ve heard it is your death and nothing less. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to find the truth, the ultimate cost being you own sacrifice. 

@Slade Yes I agree completely, it felt like I was literally dying, when it was happening it felt no different than physical death

@Sukhpaal yeah. Not only death of the personal physical, but there is no more physical, as there never was to begin with. Only I could trick I in such a manor. Freakin hilarious. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE