Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saish

Real Growth Vs Fake Growth: Antidote to neediness ?

8 posts in this topic

Hey I have already watched Leo's Fake vs Real growth video. So I have this neediness issue for girls but it has been greatly reduced due to meditation and becoming aware of it but it is still there. i even feel the need for a gf to just show off among my friends .So what is the root issue of neediness and what could be the best way to eliminate it ?

Edited by saish

Neediness about what ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You want a girl just to show off? You’ve got low self worth. Getting a girl will not make you happier long term and won’t work out unless you fix that first.

Yea i know that but what should I do instead to solve this problem ?

NoFap, finding your life purpose and aligning with it, having sex with girls if you're conscious enough to realize it's just pleasure and that will never be fulfilling in itself, meditation.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Get your habits in order, you have low self worth because you feel like you haven’t achieved much or because other people give you that idea. So build you will power and get somewhere in your life. Start small and progressively make it harder.

PD is almost entirely habits: mediation, healthy eating, noFap, working out. Learning how to master your emotions and so on and so forth.

Edited by Spiral

@saish

Spiritual work like meditation, yoga etc will definitely help. But you also want to start generating that positive feedback loop of actual abundance of girls in your life.

That means going out and interacting with lots of girls. Having female friends. Sleeping with some of them if you want.

Until you do that, it's going to be very, very difficult to actually be non-needy around girls when the chips are down.