Maxi

Synchonicities w/ Leos videos

4 posts in this topic

I've had crazy synchronicities with a lot a Leos videos. On this last one, i recently did a group presentation in collage about dream interpratations, and I even thought to myself that Leo is for sure gonna do a video about this that week or very soon. This video wasnt 100% what i expected, but close enough.

Some other synchronicities w actualized videos:

Rant against naive realism - on monday before the weeks Episode i had the exact same insight that he was talking about, and even met with a friend to discuss it, and this completely convinced him that life was all a dream and that he was the only concioussness.

Research and big picture - did alot of research and found out about lots of cool stuff that week.

Concentration vs meditation - on the day before that Episode i created my own modell for the pros and cons of each of, what i called them at the time, do-nothing meditation and point-focus meditation. I even created a playlist with songs/sounds that i would concentrate on followed by no music, where i would let go into do-nothing for like 10-20min followed by concentration and so on for as long as i wanted to meditate.

True vs false skepticism - that week i met with one of my very scentific friends, started to introduce him into nondual things like all is conciousness, no free will and the like. He said that he was a sceptic and i replied very similar to what Leo talked about, but way less fleshed out. He didn't get concinced though xD

Rock bottom, everything understood - i think that in this video Leo said that he hit turquoise. On midnight on saturday the day before i read in my spiral dynamics book about the descriptions for turquoise and it just clicked and the descriptions resonated with me. I started touching tourquise there for the first time, and then the next morning Leo hit it.

@Maxi could be your paranormal abilities starting to bud. Have you watched Leo’s paranormal video?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I was going to start a post the last week about the possibility that we live in a dream, but I dismissed the post by fear to be treated like crazy, or people would criticise me, days after leo records a video Life is a dream.

Synchronicities come to me when I'm on the right path in life. I think of it as the universe whispering to me and showing me that life is as close to genuine magic as anything my earthly mind can embrace.