LiakosN

Stealing

27 posts in this topic

Notice that this reaction is totally Ego.  You are worried about your self-image here.  You are worried about the past.  All concept, not truth.  What happened happened.  Reality is perfect.  Stop assuming you are a separate sense of self and that reality needs to conform to some pattern set by the Mind.  

Thank you so much for the replies. I thought that my post would seem silly. But, in all honesty, I was thinking about it till now. I'll forgive myself and detach from it. 

Thanks you!!!

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

9 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

Thank you so much for the replies. I thought that my post would seem silly. But, in all honesty, I was thinking about it till now. I'll forgive myself and detach from it. 

Thanks you!!!

If you want to ask something, just ask.

If it was really a stupid question, you wouldn't just ask it in the first place :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 hours ago, Shin said:

If it was really a stupid question, you wouldn't just ask it in the first place

My goodness. You are clearly one of the wisest guys in this forum hands down.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

20 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

My goodness. You are clearly one of the wisest guys in this forum hands down.

14 hours ago, LiakosN said:

On 04/02/2018 at 7:03 AM, John Lula said:

Sorry I'm on the phone guys

--------

7fbfc4cf34203acee896ae8b63a82acc25db214d55c7df16fcb1b823fda8aaee.jpg

God is love

And God in them

I really find you very wise and I am sorry if that gives an air of ambiguity and confusion which given the nature of this conversation and the  applied linguistic structure isn't a very unnatural and far fetched idea. But what else can I do? I recognize real wisdom when I see it. I find it cruel to suppress this spontaneous emergence of admiration and love arising from this otherworldly touch of ethereal wisdom which could be inspired only and only  from the  divine influence of the  holy ghost himself.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

1 hour ago, Ibn Sina said:

I really find you very wise and I am sorry if that gives an air of ambiguity and confusion which given the nature of this conversation and the  applied linguistic structure isn't a very unnatural and far fetched idea. But what else can I do? I recognize real wisdom when I see it. I find it cruel to suppress this spontaneous emergence of admiration and love arising from this otherworldly touch of ethereal wisdom which could be inspired only and only  from the  divine influence of the  holy ghost himself.

I never know if someone is serious saying things like that, because I don't think I'm wise.
I thought I was, for a long time, but now it sounds like a joke, because all I write is automatic.

I just let my mind be a blank, then I have sounds in my head that tells me what to write, and my hands starts moving.
If I don't know what to write, there is sounds in my head that appears and I do a google search on them, or I pick a book I have and search for certain notes.

So I can't be wise, because nothing comes from me, you see ?
It can looks that way from an external perspective, but internally there is no one that is doing anything.

Something is wise yes, but it's not me :) 

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them