Sartanion

Crazy idea - time travel is possible.

5 posts in this topic

This is idea of mind, where mind would prosper. Not talking about physical time travel - only awareness (or mby ego) - wise.
If time does not exist for awareness and awareness is everywhere and everytime, it would - teoretically be possible to go back on your own timeline with you as a awareness. Even better If you could actually take you as your ego and mind with you.

I know I should look ahead and all that stuff. But still ... it would be amazing waking up tommorow 10 years before this moment with my current knowledge.

Any thoughts?

Ever have dreams where you see something is going to happen e.g like a bomb falling from the sky then when the bomb finally lands in the dream and makes a loud sound the sound is actually a thunderstorm outside your room where you are sleeping that wakes you up?

How did the mind know the thunder was coming :D

B R E A T H E

@Sartanion You stated as a preface “if time does not exist”, and then said you could go back on your own timeline. You couldn’t, because it doesn’t exist. You can’t teleport a particle to another location, because the particle is already in that other location. Because, there is no such thing as time, or space. You can modify a particle, and see that it is instantly modified on the other side of the earth, BECAUSE the particles are your own maya. Space is an illusion, it only seems like the particle is on the other side of the planet, if you hold the belief in planet, time, and space. But the entanglement is without these beliefs.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE