Deepak sadhwani

I Have become Enlightment , lower degree

7 posts in this topic

Hellow every , yesterday i got near death experience and hallucination and i felt strong  fear , i have been letting go my all wants for  7 monlths, include control , security approval , oneness and separation , now , i am not getting what is happening , i am confused ,  my awareness has expanded , but somewhere i am not able to confront what is,  i am getting fear from truth , 

Edited by Deepak sadhwani

I am not getting where i am , objective thinngs are seemimg very different , i am nit willing to believe on what every is happening, i am confused , and my body is feeling very light relax ? But i am comfused please guys tell me what sould i do ? How should i live life ? With this different experience ?

Go for a walk. Focus on your breath while doing so and relax into it, enjoy the thoughts of the confusion but don't beileve them. Come back and report.

@Ocean i am facing problems in language i am being unable understand language of other people my mind is not creating models , words are seeming blank , Conceptualization has gone , while listening it seems plan words it is creating little problems in communication, but  still i can not say that i am nit understanding , but is seeminh very different , 

Go for a walk and breathe. The mind will settle soon.

If you need to work through something with language write it down and create a framework for yourself for now

@Deepak sadhwani Your confusion is in the assessment that fear comes from truth. Fear comes from your mind, your own thoughts. There is no truth in fear, it is not real. Confusion is progress, enjoyed in hindsight. Just keep going. Consider what confusion is - it’s the fusion of consciousness. It’s a good thing. Relax.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You are the one who observes all of confusion

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.