Andre Quinonez

Can sociopaths become enlightened?

6 posts in this topic

Is it possible for a sociopath to realize that he is a sociopath and act morally even though he does not feel any love or empathy? could he even become enlightened?

When one becomes Enlightened, he loses everything that he thinks he is and becomes all that is.

B R E A T H E

Yeah.  When you’re talking about a sociopath, you’re talking about your illusion. When one becomes enlightened, all things, all people become enlightened. They already were.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Andre Quinonez I think YES, I think even autists and scizophrenics can.

Also, I don't think sociopaths would ask such question, real physiological sociopaths probs don't care whether they can change or not coz they feel good about their state of being, so 99% you aren't sociopath if thats your concern.

@Andre Quinonez There are other things than enlightenment you can experience when you experience complete ego death. Less fun things. Just look at christianity they have some unique wisdom to offer when it comes to (ego)death.

2 hours ago, Spiral said:

@Andre Quinonez There are other things than enlightenment you can experience when you experience complete ego death. Less fun things. Just look at christianity they have some unique wisdom to offer when it comes to (ego)death.

like what?