Jedd

Struggling to enter the woods

7 posts in this topic

So I finished the life purpose course a few days ago except I'm without a job as I was replaced due to going on a holiday. I'm best suited to strength training and helping people to gain fulfilment with themselves through doing that one on one. I've been applying for jobs in labouring and was hesitant on going back to hospitality but am considering it due to having over 2 years experience. I have enrolled in a Fitness course worth $1,500 and may struggle to pay for it due to being unemployed a year out of school. My car is on its last legs too which is scary and am resisting going on government handouts because I value independence highly also believe in earning money when you can. So some guidance would be helpful as I feel like I'm in a rougher situation than I probably am. I hope some day its all worth it and believe I'm falling into alot of traps especially when it comes to employment. 

Generally when people ask for help they need words that will actually help. 

I would say say to get over yourself when it comes to government handouts, as the saying goes beggars can’t be choosers. If it comes to that you may need to swallow your pride and get on temporary assistance. During that time you might what to evaluate whether pursuing some kind of dream is better than scratching for survival. Dreams don’t feed you or pay the bills (and there are more then plenty of failures that can attest to that. Most reach and few actually get there.) 

Im trying my best with advice since I haven’t been in a similar situation. Do with it what you will. But ultimately life is about compromise and sacrifice. We can’t get what we want all or even most of the time

What did you think of the life purpose course did you find it useful? If you view the handouts as a means to an end it will be ok. Get the infrastructure in place by sorting the car and doing the fitness course.   Then once that is in place make steps towards what you really want and if needed take up part time work. Don't be proud about accepting help as a transformative step. It is only when people don't use the help to transform is when they get caught in a trap. I feel the saying 'god helps those who help themselves' so keep helping yourself through the transition and you will make great progress to where you want to get to. 

@Jedd Take everything, as big of a picture of all this bullshit spirituality, knowledge, debating, love, fear, God - gather it all up - and drop it. 

Then, truly, just believe in yourself. 

You can do anything you set your mind to. That has always been the case. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE