Psyche_92

Anyone else that recognizes these states?

15 posts in this topic

State 1: I'm identified with the body, but i can also experience the glow of consciousness behind it.

State 2: I'm not so much identified with the body, but fall further together with the glow and become one with it.

State 3: I'm not identified with the body, nor do i feel like i fall together with the glow, but feel that i now am behind the glow and observe the body, mind, emotions and everything without being attached to any of them. In this state i don't have the feeling that i am the one controlling anything, i can just observe and see how everything is happening like a movie being played. 

State 1 is the most annoying one, because this one is almost like falling fully together with the ego, although i think it's not as bad because i can contact the space without too much trouble. 

31 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

State 1: I'm identified with the body, but i can also experience the glow of consciousness behind it.

State 2: I'm not so much identified with the body, but fall further together with the glow and become one with it.

State 3: I'm not identified with the body, nor do i feel like i fall together with the glow, but feel that i now am behind the glow and observe the body, mind, emotions and everything without being attached to any of them. In this state i don't have the feeling that i am the one controlling anything, i can just observe and see how everything is happening like a movie being played. 

State 1 is the most annoying one, because this one is almost like falling fully together with the ego, although i think it's not as bad because i can contact the space without too much trouble. 

Hi, so in state 3 wouldn't the body be performing random actions or be in a vegetative state since there is no conscious intelligence behind it's movements and actions?

Sounds like a shitty state to be in. Watching a movie of a vegetable. 

I find it better to simply realise waking and dreaming are both illusory and the only truth is the awareness. So in the waking i have the freedom to be the body all I want, knowing it's simply an illusory experience. A grand one at that. And i bow to God, i bow to awareness and every action is in the name of God, in the name of tge awareness that makes the dream possible.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Hi, so in state 3 wouldn't the body be performing random actions or be in a vegetative state since there is no conscious intelligence behind it's movements and actions?

I feel like the body is always performing "random" actions, suited best to it's needs which is driven by pure conscious intelligence. You just don't feel like it is, because you are identified with it, and think you are in control, doing everything which only interrupts and manipulates a natural process. I'm not sure what you mean with "a vegetative state". 

2 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

I feel like the body is always performing "random" actions, suited best to it's needs which is driven by pure conscious intelligence. You just don't feel like it is, because you are identified with it, and think you are in control, doing everything which only interrupts and manipulates a natural process. I'm not sure what you mean with "a vegetative state". 

A state where you can't even move (vegetable).

I am just as identified with this body as I am identified with the body I had in my last night's dream. I use my dream body fully in my dream world and so use my waking body fully in my waking world. Not identified with it and at the same time one with it. It is my interface of interacting with this illusory reality. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

46 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

In this state are you seeing the body from a third person point of view? Where is the witness located? By what mechanism is the witness connected to the body it is witnessing? 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

In this state are you seeing the body from a third person point of view? Where is the witness located? 

Not localizable. Maybe a slight sense that it's attached to the body, but more likely the space and everything around it. 

Just now, Psyche_92 said:

Not localizable. Maybe a slight sense that it's attached to the body, but more likely the space and everything around it. 

So the witness doesn't see what the eyes see? 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

So the witness doesn't see what the eyes see? 

I don't know how to explain it sorry.

Just now, Psyche_92 said:

I don't know how to explain it sorry.

It's a simple question tho, does the witness see what the eyes see. Supposing there are eyes. The problem with state3 is that there is a duality between witness and body. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

does the witness see what the eyes see.

Yes.

@Psyche_92 They all seem like superimpositions of that which can dream any state. It just seems an individual expression of all that is, until it is further defined and locked-in as something other than that.

1 hour ago, snowleopard said:

@Psyche_92 They all seem like superimpositions of that which can dream any state. It just seems an individual expression of all that is, until it is further defined and locked-in as something other than that.

What do you mean with "something other than that"?

Sounds a little oddly stated to my ears.  A little too contrived.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

What do you mean with "something other than that"?

Something other than an individual expression of all that is

Edited by snowleopard

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sounds a little oddly stated to my ears.  A little too contrived.

Could be. I always feel like i'm on the right track, only to find out yet again it's not it. I wish i could stop seeking.