DizIzMikey

Meditation Tips

4 posts in this topic

I decided to post a topic where if you would like, share any meditation insights or anything that helps you, I will continually add tips that help me.

1. If you do not yet realize that you are not your thoughts as all these geniuses have implied, you are not helpless do not worry. What you can do is realize though you may not know whether they are your thoughts or not, it does not mean you have to BELIEVE they are, you can even meditate on the mantra I am not my thoughts or feelings, and choose that as a belief for some relief until the next stage of your spiritual development appears, I think of this as a crutch to heal.

2. The mantra as above so below mantra helps to come into acceptance for what is, many interpertations for as above so below, I follow this one for now until I can realize I am not my thoughts...As above So below means to me that the heavens above ordain everything, therefore anything below heaven that is happening is accepted by heaven, therefore, everything that is happening is meant to be so, so absotuletly NOTHING to worry about! Alas another crutch that has helped me walk when I could not. How ironic a thought possibly saved me when I thought I was going to die.

Edited by DizIzMikey

Ok, let's give this a try. You can:

• meditate on chakras especially with chakra sound/music
  • with mantras
  • mindful and also watching your breath
  • meditate doing yoga exercises
  • meditate while dancing
  • meditating while listening to binatural sounds
  • meditate listeing to relaxing music or sounds
  • meditate with the do-nothing technique
  • doing guided meditations
  • doing visualisations
  • doing guided visualisations
  • saying affirmations
  • listening to affirmations (best spoken by yourself and recorded)
  • contemplating, looking for the real you 
  • maybe you can meditate during sex, I have never tried this one before

Meditation is supposed to be relaxing, calming, make you smarter and your brain more powerful, give you energy and even lead to massive insights and enlightenment.

This is a brief summary of all the stuff I know about meditation so far.

Edited by The Alchemist

@The Alchemist

14 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Ok, let's give this a try. You can:

• meditate on chakras especially with chakra sound/music
  • with mantras
  • mindful and also watching your breath
  • meditate doing yoga exercises
  • meditate while dancing
  • meditating while listening to binatural sounds
  • meditate listeing to relaxing music or sounds
  • meditate with the do-nothing technique
  • doing guided meditations
  • doing visualisations
  • doing guided visualisations
  • saying affirmations
  • listening to affirmations (best spoken by yourself and recorded)
  • contemplating, looking for the real you 
  • maybe you can meditate during sex, I have never tried this one before

Meditation is supposed to be relaxing, calming, make you smarter and your brain more powerful, give you energy and even lead to massive insights and enlightenment.

This is a brief summary of all the stuff I know about meditation so far.

Maybe during sex? Ask this guy if it's working for him! Haha  See youtube vid Namasti_"lingam message" I didn't post the site directly b-c it's sexually graphic.

3 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

I decided to post a topic where if you would like, share any meditation insights or anything that helps you, I will continually add tips that help me.

In meditation one seems to get quit often in these little pains. Your shoulders are feeling strange, your back starts to heart. Your legs feel weird, your face has some kind of tension in it.

Who is actually experiencing this suffering that seems to arise through these phenomenons? Is it the actual pain itself that triggers it, is it your mental talk that produces it, your mental images, your feelings?

What is going on anyway? Why do you seem to get nervous or scared if pain arises? Why is it that this one perception triggers that?

I had my deepest insights last year investigating these kind of questions while sitting through immense pain with strong determination sittings. This brought me to a whole new place of realization and also helped in not feeling any pain anymore sitting for 60-90 minutes motionless.

Edited by Arik

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.