Forestluv

Example of higher level conciousness

5 posts in this topic

There is a consciousness beyond the individual self here. It's like a higher level organism. . .

I love the haunting "yooooou don't knoooooow. . . " 

Imagine one of the birds has a strong self identity and is consumed with thoughts about how he isn't good enough. He isn't big enough, his feathers aren't vibrant enough. Thoughts about how one neighbor smells bad and another tweets too much. Thoughts about how if he had just turned left before his life would be different. Worried about what the future will hold. . . And never to become aware that the true "he" is within a greater consciousness. 

Is my self willing to acknowledge and surrender to a greater consciousness?

Edited by Serotoninluv

Indeed a very beautiful video! You might also like this one...

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@DocHoliday "In giving away the control, you got it. You have the kind of control you wanted. You have a loving relationship to the world, but you didn't have to make up your mind what it should do. You let it decide."

Wow. I'm letting that sink in. 

Amazing. I've always been fascinated with those bird shows. Sometimes it happens right outside my window and I just fall in love. Without using any words, it feels like the point of my entire existence is being showed to me, haha.

Edited by DoubleYou

@Serotoninluv

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@DocHoliday "In giving away the control, you got it. You have the kind of control you wanted. You have a loving relationship to the world, but you didn't have to make up your mind what it should do. You let it decide."

Wow. I'm letting that sink in. 

That's right, that shit goes deep... that's what pretty much most of the times I'm trying to get across to people anyways. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!