Sven

Life beyond being Human

9 posts in this topic

My friends, I keep hitting brick walls in my thought processes. I would like to ask you for thoughts on this specific question I have.

So- The "mindset" we are all working towards here could be described as a still pool of water I suppose, from where you can basically learn all that is possible to learn out here on Earth. From this mindset you understand how the ego works, are able to transcend the dualistic view, and are able to see everything happen as if it could not be any other way. So far I have wrapped my mind around this perspective, but-

Is there a next step? Leo has not discussed anything related to inhuman experiences much, apart from the drug experience videos. Maybe some of you have heard of Robert Monroe or are familiar with OBE's. My question is whether (for you guys) there is such a thing as experience beyond the human form (which we can reach within the human life). To phrase it differently: Would the ultimate goal of personal development be a total abandonment of the human state and a transcendence into a "higher" form of life (possibly after physical death)? Or are we working on becoming the most balanced human being and then just die off and that's that?

My first post, hopefully I expressed myself properly. I can add on to my point if anyone wishes so. Thanks for reading ;)

TL:DR (Even though this is not reddit): Read only the underscored sentence.

32 minutes ago, Sven said:

My question is whether (for you guys) there is such a thing as experience beyond the human form (which we can reach within the human life). To phrase it differently: Would the ultimate goal of personal development be a total abandonment of the human state and a transcendence into a "higher" form of life (possibly after physical death)? Or are we working on becoming the most balanced human being and then just die off and that's that?

There are many worlds and dimensions to explore, the main one is the 3D we are residing in right now with our physical bodies. When one fully explores and masters this plane of existence, then one can focus on the higher planes of existence. One cannot skip class.

When you go to sleep in this dimension, you wake up in another dimension. But you don't remember, because it's not relevant for the evolution of your state of consciousness.

One can consciously travel to other dimensions after the body goes to sleep.  #astralProjection

Going beyond the 4D projections of the mind in dreamstate and passing the threshold to the next dimension....where you can meet ascended masters, angels, ETs...this is from my perspective the ultimate goal. You can do this during your lifetime, every day.

Thanks for the answers! It seems as though Leo doesn't discuss these topics though. What do you think the reason for that is?

@AleksM ascended masters and angels? 

I think it is much more complicated than that haha. 

Reality is absolutely infinite which means it involves every possibility. It is the possibility field in the consciousness. 

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Thanks for the answers! It seems as though Leo doesn't discuss these topics though. What do you think the reason for that is?

Because it is mental masturbation 

@egoless in my opinion, its not mental masturbation

Leo cant talk for this kind of topics because the ppl that follow him couldn't grasp these ideas (which leads to mental masturbation for them)

1 hour ago, Crauli said:

@egoless in my opinion, its not mental masturbation

Leo cant talk for this kind of topics because the ppl that follow him couldn't grasp these ideas (which leads to mental masturbation for them)

Well, most of what Leo says is not understood anyway. What I'm trying to figure out is whether there is a bias involved here, if not, I would like to make clear that if wondering about existential questions can improve your personal career relationships etc. (what personal development is about), so can having an out of body experience for example do the same, since it's all about widening your perspective.

Leo has of course mentioned many times already that the channel is going to cover way broader subjects as he feels everything is interconnected anyway (if I phrase that correctly). I just wonder if "esoteric" subjects will be covered too. I placed esoteric in brackets on purpose, since it of course is only a concept. Hope you guys catch the drift here. :P 

You guys are trying to grasp infinity here which is impossible. Yes you can become everpresent infinite awareness aka Enlightenment.... but you can never grasp it intellectualy. And I doubt any human being even Enlightened ones know what exactly happens after the death of the form. Leo does not know either... because there are literally infinite possibilities of what could happen after. 

So this is mental masturbation. Enjoy it if you like it idc ;)