Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

can you give me other books that's available to the public?inclined actualized.org

9 posts in this topic

I bought a book last week , 7 habits of an effective people and i have no idea what is the next book i should read, i want to buy booklist but the credit card is not yet fit to me because there is a rule and I don't yet fit there.. so i make a choice that i will buy a book one buy one... 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What are you mostly interested in?

I'm interested topic about improving myself, something like 7 habits of an effective people , i don't know where is that classified, i want to read books that can evolve me.. I also want life purpose book, mastery, meditation and consciousness , spirituality, relationship /pick up... social sciences , anyhing that is incline to actualized.org.. i want to read many books as early as possible

On 1/16/2018 at 9:34 PM, John Iverson said:

I'm interested topic about improving myself, something like 7 habits of an effective people , i don't know where is that classified, i want to read books that can evolve me.. I also want life purpose book, mastery, meditation and consciousness , spirituality, relationship /pick up... social sciences , anyhing that is incline to actualized.org.. i want to read many books as early as possible

"Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz

"Mastery" by George Leonard

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I would just advise to slow down the rush and spend a lot of time with each single book. 7 habits from Covey is a pure goldmine. You could read that 15 times and always get something new. I remember I was reading it for a month, highlighting and taking notes from nearly every page.  Actualizing is not really a goal but a way of life, as so, there is really nothing to achieve, we simply love the process and that's what gives us the highest pleasure. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

16 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I would just advise to slow down the rush and spend a lot of time with each single book. 7 habits from Covey is a pure goldmine. You could read that 15 times and always get something new. I remember I was reading it for a month, highlighting and taking notes from nearly every page.  Actualizing is not really a goal but a way of life, as so, there is really nothing to achieve, we simply love the process and that's what gives us the highest pleasure. 

This. Man I needed this. Thanks @Michael569

just research good books on the internet?

usually the best next book is something relevant to your life

something that is similar to 7 habits is called think and grow rich 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

5 hours ago, Adam M said:

just research good books on the internet?

usually the best next book is something relevant to your life

something that is similar to 7 habits is called think and grow rich 

Yes, i can search books... There is so many books in the internet and mostly  not much good as like 7 habits of stephen covey, my point is i don't know what book is gold i want a gold book,.. and to have an idea i ask question here because there are so many people that more advance  than me here... I don't want to spend reading a book that is not gold... 

thankyou! For the suggestion.. how is it reading it?

7 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Haha! Yes and it is very satisfying if we are grounded to ourself we commit eachday for that, true!! ... okay i will slow down the rush ..  until now i'm in the proactivity haha i follow the order that has a 30 days challenge so I can't go to other page haha

Edited by John Iverson