asgard94

What Are Your Thoughts On Garlic? Do You Eat It Regularly?

8 posts in this topic

modern scientific research claims garlic is good for health. And I started eating it nearly every day. But now I read some other article claiming that garlic is bad for you. And that its too toxic, not compatible with human consumption.. I believe it is some kind of a Pseudo-Science. What do you think? Here is the article: 

http://www.rense.com/general76/Dpi.htm

@asgard94 The yogic system avoids it. Also other things you cannot eat raw like onions or eggplant. It's said it drains your energy (negative pranic foods). Also your body will not survive a larger portion of these things and even has some physical reactions (crying) against it.

Other things like lemon or greens are considered positive pranic foods because they vitalize your system. 

As far as i can see there is some truth behind it even though i haven't experienced with it that much.

Edited by Ludwig

17 hours ago, Ludwig said:

@asgard94 The yogic system avoids it. Also other things you cannot eat raw like onions or eggplant. It's said it drains your energy (negative pranic foods). Also your body will not survive a larger portion of these things and even has some physical reactions (crying) against it.

Other things like lemon or greens are considered positive pranic foods because they vitalize your system. 

As far as i can see there is some truth behind it even though i haven't experienced with it that much.

Yes but we can't make decisions based on what some ancient yogis and cultures that had no scientific research concluded. . . 

Yes I believe it's very healthy, but you don't need much. It also tastes good, but you don't need much.

I wouldn't be very worried until there's any reliable source and study which shows the toxicity. There's after all pretty solid evidence for all kinds of health benefits from garlic. And of course the best part: if you have garlic hanging around, you don't have any problems with vampires!

@ttm Best scientific evidence is in garlic as a vampire repellant! So annoying with these vamps attempting to get in ur house and suck ur blood. Thank god for garlic yo

Endless nuance

Oh yes, garlic. I use it a lot, probably most of my cooking uses a clove or four (or a whole one, if it's one of those cloveless types). I guess that goes some way towards explaining why I'm single.