Crauli

ecology!?

2 posts in this topic

E-FUCKING-COLOGY

(as leo said on one of his insights)

I searched for 1 day this website http://www.thwink.org/sustain/general/paradigm/index.htm , it was about 1 week ago (totaly encourage you to go and read some if you haven't already), and after hearing on this song yesterday

some strong feelings came infront, like i should do something! 

I live and study at Thessaloniki of Greece, and i was preparing to go eat at the university restaurant (which is free for college students).

By this time i was not vegan or vegetarian. But.. on my way there, i became aware that although i was not going to eat meat or cheese etc. , I am going to a place that hundreds of animals are killed, I'm going to a system that doesn't serve my beliefs about ecology. But because i have no much money i decided to go anyways. 

what i learnt yesterday is that i want to search more about ecology and after i finish my studies about music technology, i want to right music also to wake up ppl on this particular field. Also i learnt that learning=behavior change + I should finish the life p course where i stuck on the practise test (i love theory, hope all above dont stay at theory stage)

I'm waiting  @Leo Gura for a relevant video in the next days.. 

Also if anyone want to share anything about ecology i would be greatfull.

I'm new on the forum so i want to hear anything you think about all above.

Peace

Edited by Crauli

Thanks for sharing this beautiful and inspiring song and that website with us (saved for later). :)