Sahil Pandit

Books on Love?

6 posts in this topic

What are the best books on Love that can be used as a means of sexual transmutation?

I am working on becoming celibate and I would like to channel the sexual energy through me using yoga, but I would like to read up on some more ways I could make this even better.

Chapter 11 in "Think In Grow Rich" talks about this in great detail, and that is influencing me to take the next step.

Please help :)

Haven't read it myself yet, but "Cupid's Poisoned Arrow" may be interesting for you.

Any Osho's book with love in title. I've read a few of them and these often have reapeating content, but it's always a good content. You can choose whichever you like based on cover. :P

"How to be an Adult in Love" is kind of a break down of every little aspect of love.  

"The Novice" by Thich Nhat Hanh is a story about a the devotional love of a young hero and how she changed the world.

"Bhakti Yoga" by Yogi Ramacharaka is a treatise on devotion (which can mean love).  You can probably find this one by just googling it with pdf at the end.

@Girzo Osho! Omg, so good.  And also I think he might have been a sociopath!?  With the whole assassination scandal and the salmonella thing...  Such mystery around him, no? But his books are soooo good.

Edited by h inandout