abrakamowse

God Is The Best Comedian

21 posts in this topic

It just came to my mind, that God is the best comedian.

He is real, and we are illusions,

and we keep arguing whether he exists or not.

Isn't if fun?
:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

We exist just in the same way he exists. It's not like you don't exist AT ALL :P 

hahahahaha...

:D

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

There is NOTHING outside God :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Just now, Ayla said:

There is NOTHING outside God :) 

True @Ayla

Amen!

@Ayla you are always giving me pearls of wisdom, thanks

^_^

Just now, abrakamowse said:

@Ayla you are always giving me pearls of wisdom, thanks

^_^

Ayla is just a translator of THAT :)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Ayla  I know... a good translator... or GOD translator

:)

Well "Me", as an Atheist, what should i think?

Edited by Dominick_Nec

2 minutes ago, Dominick_Nec said:

Well "Me", as an Atheist, what should i think?

First of all you should think for yourself :P And then...atheist is just another dogma. You gave this identity yourself, so it not ultimately true. It's just your imagination, a concept. You will never know if there is a god or not, if what you believe is true or not. I would suggest, while you still think for yourself, to become more open mindet and examine what god actually may mean. Certainly not a white bearded man in the sky somewhere...but don't be so open mindet that your brain falls out. Everything in limits.

They say god is the universe and we all are god. 

1 minute ago, The Alchemist said:

First of all you should think for yourself :P And then...atheist is just another dogma. You gave this identity yourself, so it not ultimately true. It's just your imagination, a concept. You will never know if there is a god or not, if what you believe is true or not. I would suggest, while you still think for yourself, to become more open mindet and examine what god actually may mean. Certainly not a white bearded man in the sky somewhere...but don't be so open mindet that your brain falls out. Everything in limits.

They say god is the universe and we all are god. 

I just hate religions. However, sorry, i'll try to be more open minded and i'll try to understand what you mean by "god".  ^^

1 minute ago, Dominick_Nec said:

I just hate religions. However, sorry, i'll try to be more open minded and i'll try to understand what you mean by "god".  ^^

We don't even mean religions :P This has nothing to do with religions.

Just now, The Alchemist said:

We don't even mean religions :P This has nothing to do with religions.

Then why the word: "God"?

4 minutes ago, Dominick_Nec said:

Dominic, the problem is that we don't know what "God" is and we label things. You have to see outside the label.

Maybe you call him "nature"? " Consciousness"... "I AM" 

:D

Edited by abrakamowse

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

Dominic, the problem is that we don't know what "God" is and we label things. You have to see outside the label.

Maybe you call him "nature"? 

Then why you didn't said "nature"? That's the point xD this is what i don't understand. Why this and not other words? :/

45 minutes ago, Dominick_Nec said:

Then why you didn't said "nature"? That's the point xD this is what i don't understand. Why this and not other words? :/

I like to call him God 

^_^

@Dominick_Nec  Try not to label anything, the path of enlightenment is like a game where your ego can use anything to keep you slave of your beliefs. You will have to reach to a point where you can see beyond labels to understand and not fall on a trap.

If I am saying something wrong, please correct me.

:)