MarinM

Time to use life purpose course practically?

6 posts in this topic

Im interested in buying lpc but id like to know how long it takes to implement all that stuff? Im not trying to half-ass it, just want to know the time thats needed to fully integrate it

@MarinM I started July 2017 and am just now reaching the end of the course. Don’t expect to finish it fast. Doing anything right takes time, doing it any other way takes longer. 

I just started last week. It’s very much worth it already.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I just started the course on 22nd December with 6 days holiday break in between. So it's been 11 days for me. I just finished part one of the series which is all theory and concepts, 40 videos in total. I didn't want to rush through the videos and have been taking lots of notes on them. I study it for 2-3 hours a day. I thought I would be able to finish the course in a month. Boy, I was so wrong! Now that I just start doing the exercise, I realized that this is going to take a while, maybe 3 months, if you are consistent and very committed to doing the exercises. But this is just my guess. So don't expect that you will find your LP within a month.