Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solvinden

Socially disabled

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

this is my first post and I think the concepts discussed here are the most profound and true one.

This is not the typical post that I write but I'm very pissed right now and I think it is helpful to write now.

Basically I understand everything and I do everything right but still I'm absolutely awkward. I cant enjoy myself and I am really tense.

I believe that when I feel strong, clear emtions, flirting with girls will be easy.

I think the problem is that I believe unconciously very strong in illusion of the I. As a result, I tense up because I try to control everything.

Im in Infonesia and I get lots of girls on Tinder, but even in here I have in the date never success!

Its frustrating! As a result, I say fuck off I dont think and act per choice anymore.

I think if I can life just let flow, I feel strong emotions and live will be good.

But honestly I dont get many results, even though I do like everything one can do.

So, I just wanted to writr that. Maybe someone can give me advice. Right now, I'm just depressed and angry.

Thanks to you all,

Solvinden

2 hours ago, Solvinden said:

I think if I can life just let flow, I feel strong emotions and live will be good.

But honestly I dont get many results, even though I do like everything one can do.

So, I just wanted to writr that. Maybe someone can give me advice. Right now, I'm just depressed and angry.

Let your emotions be what they want, just be aware of them, don't confuse your emotions with what you are, that's all you have to do really.

So you gotta start to meditate and being more mindfull of your mind activities, look for Actualized video on those topics.

If you like what you do, the results can go fuck themselves, you don't need that, just to do what you like (if it's genuine and not an addiction ofc).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Hello fella,

5 hours ago, Shin said:

So you gotta start to meditate and being more mindfull of your mind activities, look for Actualized video on those topics.

If you like what you do, the results can go fuck themselves, you don't need that, just to do what you like (if it's genuine and not an addiction ofc).

TRUE.

7 hours ago, Solvinden said:

Basically I understand everything and I do everything right but still I'm absolutely awkward. I cant enjoy myself and I am really tense.

What do you mean by that (honest question)?

7 hours ago, Solvinden said:

Its frustrating!

Let my try to make a comprehension of your post. You told us about being socially awkward, using tinder and lack of results. So I guess that you want you f*** girls and/or find somone for a relationship. My experience is that dating apps make dating not easier - I mean you can approach more girls, but then you meet in meatspace and realise that you don't feel you opponent.. And you have a filter-bubble, because there are most likely people that are not capable to find someone in reallife..

My Advice: Focus on something you want to practise and meet people over it. That is the best way to find over the years(!!!) the most finest girlsfriends or friendships.. But that is a by-product.. main-focus is your practise

Peace

I never got a decent girlfriend at a bar or a shallow thing like tinder, they were all work colleagues, people from the high school and university social groups etc. Now I'm in my 30s and I meet women everywhere and it doesn't matter if you screw up flirting then, it's basically a compliment if you try and get shot down.

Also many women are nothing like the image tv and society tells you. Many women will hate it if you try and do the generic dating stuff, they will think you probably are a regular man who farts all day, yells at the tv because your team is losing, you're friends will all be loud obnoxious drunks etc. If that's how you come at them that's how they view you.