Epiphany_Inspired

Accepting the 1%...

5 posts in this topic

I was just catching up on Leo's Insights...and there was one from November (advice for visionaries) that brought me to tears...not tears of joy or sadness...but tears of realization...

That blog imbued the truth of how the mechanism of my main neurosis/ issue (that holds back my purpose) functions. First, there is the related lack of mastery component...after decades of effort, my body can't remotely keep up with my mind...1% actually seems high...and the amount of ideas, concepts, and visions I have could also never be attempted in my meager lifetime...again Leo's 1% seems high...

Leo says the solution is acceptance of this...that seems to me, at this point ,like I should be willing to accept eating nothing but dirt for the rest of my life...who would do that? (I guess a super hard-core monk...do I need to be that?)....At the same time, this unwillingness to accept the 1% has currently paralyzed me into producing 0%, and that's worse....

I don't currently have these acceptance skills, and the insight didn't really offer a step-by-step "how to" portion...has anyone else accomplished this? how do you choose which 1% to actualize? How do you have acceptance of the finite nature of your time/ life? how do you tolerate your current stage on a mastery path? Thank you!

normal_ideaboard[1].jpg

Doing even a little bit, right now, of what you love and really want to be doing, is better than the best ideas of what you could do. It gets the ball rolling. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Epiphany_Inspired

You're using perfectionism as a shield. 

If you have all these visions you're passionate about actualizing, great. Then it shouldn't matter which one you choose because you care about all of them.

The fact is that lack of commitment to a vision is ultimately a luxury. Actualizing your vision is likely to be the hardest thing you've ever done, and yet you're taking it completely for granted.

2 hours ago, Epiphany_Inspired said:

that seems to me, at this point ,like I should be willing to accept eating nothing but dirt for the rest of my life...who would do that?

I don't see how anything Leo is promoting is about eating dirt for the rest of your life.

Sure, it's hard work. And the work never ends. But the rewards are tremendous.

@aurum @Nahm @see_on_see :x It's like you've all drawn a really simple line with chalk, and told me it's as easy as stepping over it...with only imagined obstacles if any....thanks!

from my side of the chalk line...it looks a lot different... I will work on approaching the chalk with a lowered perfection shield... (if I am not devoured by monsters on the way there...lol...)

@Epiphany_Inspired you got this! &  I happen to recall, that you have done unbelievably harder things in the last couple years than simply picking something to get started with.  A while back, I used to trick myself by saying... I’m just going to do that for like 2 minutes to see if I feel like doing it. Once I started, I kept going. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE