Psyche_92

Resistance Life Purpose Course exercises.

4 posts in this topic

For those of you who are familiar with the course and bought it, at the moment i'm at vid 48, and i'm feeling a lot of resistance.
My mind is coming up with so much rationalizations on how the things i write down are impossible to achieve, or simply too much out of this world.
I know this is my ego at work (limiting beliefs and anxiety), but i can't seem to "ignore" it and move on with the exercises. I'm stuck. Now what? 

One part of me knows that the things i want to write down are possible over time, and another part starts to come up with a lot of rationalizations and anxiety, mostly about my past, and i'm kind of comparing my goals to my past and what i've been through, which make my goals seem impossible. 

Edited by Psyche_92

@Psyche_92 I am not familiar with the course, only resistant thinking. I suggest a night’s sleep, morning meditation, and then write down what you want.  Mental resistance accumulates though the day. Practicing mindfulness is useful for this.  Sleep cleans the slate and returns us to neutral. Exercise is useful in getting driven, past neutral. Diet is useful in preventing resistant thinking to begin with. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Psyche_92 That is the challenge of life purpose work. Just stay mindful of it and carry on as best as you can. Pace yourself, but don't go too slow.

Keep reminding yourself that trusting in your highest self will be worth it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What @Nahm wrote is great advice and I would also add unplugging (not going on social media or watching any tv or reading anything depressing). So sleep, morning meditation, then write what you want, visualize and think about it, all the while not plugging into any toxic stuff that will pour gasoline into your flame of negativity. Don't talk to any friends or relatives either. :D