pluto

Vision for a New Earth - by AYAKO SEKINO

7 posts in this topic

Darryl Anka (born October 12, 1951 in Ottawa, Ontario) is a spiritual medium who claims to channel an enlightened extraterrestrial entity named Bashar.

Anka describes Bashar as being from an alternate dimensional planet located 500 light-years away in the direction of the Orion constellation, called Essassani. Anka presents "Bashar" in open and private sessions around the world, where Anka appears to be in an altered state of consciousness and open dialogue occurs with an attending audience.

In 1987 Bashar did contact Ayako Sekino. As a result, she did channel Bashar in Japan for 5 years. After 5 years she decided to no longer express herself through channeling. She now remains close with Bashar. She is also Essassani, as I understand it.

Although she presents in Japanese, she has some English captioned videos and there is intention to release English versions of more of her classes.

She has fully incorporated Bashar’s teachings in her own life, and now teaches others how to do the same. The method she developed to teach this is called Infini. Infini is a method you can use to raise your vibration, thus creating the reality of your highest excitement. (One of Bashar's most repeated teachings)

Here is a wonderful 6-part series of (Vision for a new Earth)

I hope i have posted them in the correct order, i myself have watched this full lecture multiple times throughout the last decade and it resonates with my inner-most being and i believe is extremely important to understand who and what we are and why we came here and what life is really about and what we can do to make the most of it and live as naturally and as freely as we possibly could.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Here are another 2 informative videos interviewing Ayako about her First Contact and a full interview with translation with Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka. Turn on subtitles if there is on (Youtube options/settings).

Profound how she explains so much in only 15minutes, pure excellence, I need to get back to this state.

Enjoy :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Most welcome, She's definitely one of the most Enlightened younger people and all she had to do was follow and fully embrace Bashar's teachings. They have helped me significantly as well as others i knew that were into his teachings.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Even after a day of experimenting with this I've been able to make so much progress thanks to her simple explanation. I started to feel so good I had a hard time actually doing anything, I just wanted to stay with the bliss. Dealing with energy blockages has never been easier for me, not that I've tried for a long time. Almost like a quick fix, but takes some open-mindedness.