Alien

Extremely angry while meditating

23 posts in this topic

@Omni thank you so much. One question, do you have a "comonplace book" ? And in what form ? I want to make one for me 

Just now, Alien said:

@Omni thank you so much. One question, do you have a "comonplace book" ? And in what form ? I want to make one for me 

I do, but I'm failing miserably to utilize it to it's full potential - and I must thank you, you reminded me that I need to re-watch leo's video of commonplace books to gain a few more insights I missed the first time watching.

I'm using Microsoft OneNote as Leo is - and (admission to illegal activity lol) I pirated a 2010 version of it.

@Alien I used a bunch, then listened to Leo on OneNote. Been using it for a couple months, it is superior. Free for IPad too.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. -Buddha
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/buddha_104025

I feel you on the anger man. I grew up in an angry environment. I smashed someone’s face through the drywall, and their front teeth stuck in a two by four. I later felt so bad about it, I started learning about anger. Not proud of this of course, just sharing. I think a lot of  guys, especially around 17-23, just reach their limit of not knowing how to handle things, and either fuck up their life, or find spirituality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE