Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Maynor

Have Any Of You Tried Kratom, And What Was It Like, Is It Useful For Personal Development

6 posts in this topic

If doing drugs that are pretty much like strong painkillers is personal development, go for it.:p 

i can't se any benefits to start with this substance. It's good for withdrawals of other painkillers, but nothing you should take for fun.

I have taken it a few times. There are several different strains. Some strains make you stimulated, others seem to sedate and relax you. When I took it, I felt a decrease in anxiety and seemed to have better social fluidity, but other than maybe a minor increase in motivation, I generally see no use for it in personal development. It was also really hard to meditate on it, which is why I didn't enjoy it that much. I don't think it is very useful for consciousness work.

Ive done Kratom quiet often in the past.

A strain like "Maeng Da" is probably the one which may can help in PD work, even though, u will not get that much out of it. Its more of an "upper" strain, as long as u dont drink too much of it. For me it gets seducing at about 5-6 grams.

I lost my fear of dancing in public on this strain and somehow the loss was constant. Real insights like on psychodelics never happened. (Ofc, because its not one)

Others like "borneo" are more secuding ins smaller doses and easier to get high of it (at least for me).

But I never find it easy to get a good high of it cause theres a thin line between pleasent and unpleasent effect of taking too much.