pluto

The Candle in the Dark

6 posts in this topic

Imagine that you are in a completely dark room. You've been told that in this room lives a very large snake. As you sit in the room, you can see its silhouette and you feel great fear as you contemplate the potential for it to bite you at any moment. But one day there is a flash of light which illuminates the room and you see that what looked like a snake is in reality a rope. Although the flash of light was momentary, it gave you a glimpse of the truth. All of a sudden your long-held fear vanished entirely, and your experience in the room was never the same ever again.

Sums it up? ;) Enjoy yourselves!

B R E A T H E

What if there is a rope AND a snake :D 

Which means that after the flash snake's still there but you're ignorantly blissful! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Wow, I just stumbled on this randomly on the street. We have manifested ?

DSC_0269.JPG

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Yesterday I had another experience like this. I was looking at a log in the park... Or was it..? It was dark and I was just staring at it... It looked exactly as a snake would. I moved and it seemed that the "head" moved as if it's following me.

Im pretty sure it was a log and not a snake, but I didn't have the balls to check and just went on my way. Lol. I was looking at this log for like 5 minutes making small steps towards it 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

A woman I know was supposed to go to India for some sort of initiation with a sort of shamanic elder woman in order to learn her teachings/ style of transformational psychological healing. To be accepted by this elder, this would have to face her greatest fear... this involved her dancing naked in a temple filled with snakes... she backed out, feeling unready... after refusing, she found out that she would not have had to face the snakes until after she had learned all of the teachings and would have been well prepared to transcend her fear............ as a child I adored snakes and coiled them all around my arms like jewellery.... I came into the house like this once and my mother *in one leap* was on top of the fridge screaming.... fear is in the eye of the beholder... i'd enter the snake cave with curiosity, but you'd have to shove me in, by force, to a dirty syringe cave... even if some candle light made it appear safe.... 

On 12/12/2017 at 4:10 AM, pluto said:

Imagine that you are in a completely dark room. You've been told that in this room lives a very large snake. As you sit in the room, you can see its silhouette and you feel great fear as you contemplate the potential for it to bite you at any moment. But one day there is a flash of light which illuminates the room and you see that what looked like a snake is in reality a rope. Although the flash of light was momentary, it gave you a glimpse of the truth. All of a sudden your long-held fear vanished entirely, and your experience in the room was never the same ever again.

Sums it up? ;) Enjoy yourselves!

Yeah, and then, you hear it hiss and you’re like wtf? I saw the rope, wtf? Annd then it’s a rope again and man, like, seriously. Awesome. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE