cosmicrays

How to Increase My Emotional, Psychic, Physical Energy Threshold?

6 posts in this topic

Hello friends,

This might sound dumb to you and not so common but I've a short reservoir of psychic, physical and emotional energy. I just easily get my senses fed up. 

My current situation is that I'm kinda "stuck" in my dad's bussiness, helping him out because ocassionally need a spare hand. It's a really draining physical job that expends my reservoir of energy. This leads to feeling down throughout the whole week until weekend when I recover. This has an effect of my social life  because when I come home, I'm not in the mood of meeting any friends in 90% of the cases. 

The thing is I've some issues with my heart chakra, if you remember my last thread.

I (just had this insight : ) have a low self-esteem and I really need psychic energy to work on that but when I come home, I'm not in the mood for anything. Although sometimes I know I have this energy inside me, I feel blocked and cannot access it. 

Any advice to stimulate my energy threshold in spiritual, esoteric, mystic or whatever possible way? Share the first thought that comes to you when reading this. This might help me. I'm open to everything.

Have a great night/day :) 

Edited by cosmicrays

Short term: Binaural beats.

Long term: Tell your father how you feel and get out as soon as possible.

@cosmicrays might help to look at more basic tenable facets like your eating & exercise habits, and of course daily meditation so you’re not carrying and mental baggage throughout your days. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Almost every question in this forum always resorts back to one thing that heals and helps all aspects of life. Meditation. If you cannot meditate immerse yourself in nature and practice mindfulness.

B R E A T H E