Colin

Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind

9 posts in this topic

Hey, these are video's that relate to the reprogramming the subconscious mind part of the Lp course.  These are my favorites so far. There is no pointing in the course to exact resources for reprogramming the subconscious mind (at least that I noticed) so I thought I would share these. They are free and high quality.

I am listening daily and plan on continuing for the next year plus. 

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Bruce Lipton has some excellent information and videos on this, i suggest you check him out :)  Thanks for posting

B R E A T H E

@pluto

On 12/7/2017 at 0:40 AM, pluto said:

Bruce Lipton has some excellent information and videos on this, i suggest you check him out :)  Thanks for posting

He was actually the one who first exposed me to the concept, but I never found a resource that I liked for reprogramming the subconscious mind. He never explained in his books do exactly this and it will help you, he just linked to a bunch of various complex modalities, which are cool. But, I honestly find listening to these videos so effective and easy. His explanation of the problem was excellent, but ascribing a clear solution not so much.

At least that is my experience

10 hours ago, Colin said:

@pluto

He was actually the one who first exposed me to the concept, but I never found a resource that I liked for reprogramming the subconscious mind. He never explained in his books do exactly this and it will help you, he just linked to a bunch of various complex modalities, which are cool. But, I honestly find listening to these videos so effective and easy. His explanation of the problem was excellent, but ascribing a clear solution not so much.

At least that is my experience

I see, Hmm.. I posted some videos on these forums earlier with similar questions that people had so i am sure if you do a little searching you may find them and from my understanding you just have to stop everything you do on a daily basis and start doing everything more focused or directed in the way you really wish to see the world. Focus on self and become your best version, cut out the norms expected by society and do the opposite and be unique, be yourself, free yourself from loops. Eventually new patterns will replace old ones with enough determination and desire the subconscious has no option but to reprogram itself because you are no longer flooding yourself with the same old things you feed your senses on a daily, instead you are nourishing all your senses in a virgin field thus should spark more motivation and eventually with newer things and situations arising the old patterns will no longer be able to shape or effect your reality as much because newer ones will have replaced them.

That's just how i see it and how it worked for me in my earlier years of Awakening and Spiritual Practice.

Peace & Love

Bless!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Colin

Nice shares.

A technique for reprogramming I don't hear talked about often is what Tony Robbins calls incantations. They're like affirmations on steroids, because instead of just repeating your affirmation over and over, you're going to make some sort of physical move at the same time. Makes it sink in deeper.

Here's an example of him having people do it at his seminar:

13 hours ago, aurum said:

@Colin

Nice shares.

A technique for reprogramming I don't hear talked about often is what Tony Robbins calls incantations. They're like affirmations on steroids, because instead of just repeating your affirmation over and over, you're going to make some sort of physical move at the same time. Makes it sink in deeper.

Here's an example of him having people do it at his seminar:

True, you really must "feel it" and apply the action that corresponds to the words used to really kickstart manifestation :) If we do not live the words we speak, they are empty shells and merely represent false energy which only backfire.

My Ex used to be the same, say all these loving and caring words but when it came to actually applying the actions behind it to make use of the words she never pulled through then she wondered why things never worked out for her and mistakenly would blame me for it so it sorta backfired on itself. This is where i started to realize she was too immature for love and still needed self work/healing, self love/spiritual maturing herself in order to find truth and peace within to be able to express authenticity and be truly capable of loving another.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

"So the two minds learn differently. The conscious mind is called creative and can learn by reading a self-help book or going to a lecture, watching a video, or reading an article. It is creative, it goes, "ah, I have an idea, now I change my mind."

The subconscious mind is a habit mind. And the most important thing about a habit mind is that you don’t want it to change very quickly, because otherwise habits fall apart. So it is resistant to change. That is the first thing we have to realize. It is not as easy to change like the creative mind. So how do I change my subconscious mind? How does it learn? Number one: The first seven years the mind is operating in a low vibrational frequency like hypnosis. So that is one way of changing the program. Number two: After you are seven you form habits by repeating something over and over and over again. Practicing, repeating, practicing."

- Bruce Lipton

Psychedelics are also great DE-programmers when used respectfully in moderation with the right set/settings.

B R E A T H E