Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexo45

I need to get rid of this.

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

Through my journey of self-development, i've been changing and growing a lot, even though some of my problems are still present. These are memories that keep coming back from being bullied, as well as some other things that occurred in the past. When these memories come in my conscious, they really mess me up, and i've been trying to let them be there, accept them as they are, but they hurt like hell. I feel like there is a lot of unresolved pain inside of me still, and i need to find a way to resolve this. Especially after meditating, or in a session they tend to come up. Mostly these are random images of my bullies and stuff. 

Is there any way to let this pain come up, so i can deal with this?

@Alexo45
It is a childs play to deal with this using Teal Swans Completion Process. If you want to keep it simple, just feel the pain of those memories as deeply as you can for that moment, watch the memories from the perspective of your old self and then next time switch to your actual self, stand by the side of your old self, help him to deal with the situation even if it means beating those guys up or even worse, basically changing the memory untill your old self is satisfied with the situation then ask him and imagine him going back into your body, like a puzzle piece being put back together again.

To elaborate on what happens here, basically you could say it is a part of your soul that got stuck in this moment in time, you couldn't deal with the situation so you dissociated from it, it caused a tiny fragment of the soul to split up, with this process you are able to integrate this fragment back into your soul.

Edited by LaucherJunge

14 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Alexo45
It is a childs play to deal with this using Teal Swans Completion Process. If you want to keep it simple, just feel the pain of those memories as deeply as you can for that moment, watch the memories from the perspective of your old self and then next time switch to your actual self, stand by the side of your old self, help him to deal with the situation even if it means beating those guys up or even worse, basically changing the memory untill your old self is satisfied with the situation then ask him and imagine him going back into your body, like a puzzle piece being put back together again.

To elaborate on what happens here, basically you could say it is a part of your soul that got stuck in this moment in time, you couldn't deal with the situation so you dissociated from it, it caused a tiny fragment of the soul to split up, with this process you are able to integrate this fragment back into your soul.

Thanks, i'm going to try it out. Is this something you have to do daily, by consciously thinking about those memories? Also, do you have a video or something of that sort about this?

@Alexo45 sit down and stay with your pain until is stops hurting. find the discomfort in the body and feel it. stop running away from it like a little baby.

and, as it hurts, ask yourself what the nature of discomfort is. seriously, what's discomfort made of?

use it as a tool to get in touch with your deepest pain. stop facing bully as if you were some kind of unlucky victim.

unborn Truth

@Alexo45

I just had to do it once for any trauma I came across honestly.
It was the most transformative tool in my life after meditation.

@ajasatya have u ever done intense physical training to the limits? Have u ever had a heavy bar on your shoulders and squat ATG or below parallel for a 1RM or for max reps? Have u ever  pulled an extremely heavy weight from the floor until failure or for multiple reps with a moderately heavy weight? Have u even bench press or overhead press for multiple reps or for a 1RM? How about an intense kickboxing session for an hour until you’re about to puke? How a conditioning session where the lactic acid keeps building up and feeling like hell? How about a running training session until your cramping hard on your sides? Or a sparring session where u feel like you are about to die have experienced all of that for over 10 years. Most people tell me that they have never seen anyone like me have such mental toughness even though I am usually depressed. If u haven’t or haven’t trained consistently like a true warrior or a Marine corps or Navy Seals soldier then u haven’t ever felt real pain before.

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

If u haven’t or haven’t trained consistently like a true warrior or a Marine corps or Navy Seals soldier then u haven’t ever felt real pain before.

oh, the ego...

you're so awesome. what an inspiring life! such toughness! such manliness! very testosterone! xD

doge.png

unborn Truth

23 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

oh, the ego...

you're so awesome. what an inspiring life! such toughness! such manliness! very testosterone! xD

doge.png

That's right. I am inspirational and full of high testosterone.

In fact, I am sure that Leo would say that I am a hero.

Edited by Hardkill