Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagala

Hello, Friends. My personal recommendation.

6 posts in this topic

I'd like to recommend a playlist from a very "enlightened" being that I've been exploring insights with. I've been having a mass of "enlightenments" from his teachings.

I wish the best to you!

I also want to share the video that got me started with his wisdom:

It's that one ^

This one below is a snippet of the above and I'm not sure how to remove the embedded video, so I'll just leave it here for now until I figure it out.

My understanding has been expanded massively from all his teachings and insights.

I also want to give an advice: explore many different "teachers," and go with the ones that feel right for you and relevant. In my opinion, it'd be a miracle to understand the huge topic of enlightenment from one teacher, you have your own views and ways to understand- look from many views of consciousness.

Also, remember that the path to spiritual enlightenment is a ride; there will be amazing ups and depressing downs. You should enjoy the ride regardless. Take Joy from the fact that these downs are there for a "reason."

One last, last thing. In anyway you look at life, whether it be meaningless, full of meaning, free, creative, suffering, objective, subjective, and any other way, there's no reason to not be joyful through it. Being joyful can only benefit you in any reality you're in.

Joy to us all!

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

Is was he is talking about in the first video basically Leo's version of Absolute Infinity?

23 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Is was he is talking about in the first video basically Leo's version of Absolute Infinity?

Yeah, most likely. That's what I like about his teachings. A lot of it is similar to Leo's but in my opinion, with more clarity.

I got nothing.

2 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

I bet that guy doesn't have a hot witch girlfriend

Yes he does.

Phase 1 : Get enlightened
Phase 2 : Become a guru
Phase 3 : ...
Phase 4 : FUCK HOT WITCHES !!!!!

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them