Joseph Maynor

I Think Turmeric Cured A Pretty Major Sinus Infection I Had

6 posts in this topic

Do you guys have anything to say about the amazing powers of Turmeric?

I use Organic India’s “Turmeric Formula”

It’s good stuff.  The best Turmeric I’ve ever used.  Seems powerful.  I doubled-down on it for about a week and it seems to have wiped out a nasty sinus infection I had.  I had swollen glands, the whole nine yards.  

I took a dose twice a day — so twice the recommended daily dose.  It took about a week to cure it.

I’m pretty sure ancient civilizations were using this stuff as medicine.  It’s a natural anti-inflammatory.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turmeric

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yeah Tumeric is one of the most healthy things out there. 

I used to take Curcumin, which is the active ingredient in tumeric. Specifically BCM-95 which is the most potent and effective form. 

Powerful stuff indeed! Curcumin is the component that is so appreciated in it. Very powerful in GIT/respiratory cancers, inflammations and bacterial infections even shown to slow down the alcohol intoxication. 

The only issue with Curcimin is its poor digestability and low bioavailability which often leads to overdose causing rash, diarrhoea, nausea and headaches. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/   Excellent summary of various studies. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

To make turmeric more effective, consume it as the whole root or the powder form

Eat it with black pepper and some healthy fat to boost the bio-availability.

This video explains it well:

Organic India is a great brand, The best Ashwagandha and Tulsi-Holy Basil i have used is from them. (Memory) is also great herbal supplement they sell which is 50% Bacopa Monnieri and 50% Gotu Kola which are excellent if not superior herbs for overall brain health.

You can also use Fulvic Acid supplement or Shilajit instead of Black pepper to enhance Absorption of Curcumin.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E