Russell

Solipsism

12 posts in this topic

Is Leo’s new video “Why Brains Dont exist” solipsistic?

@Russell

No, solipsism is just another philosophy. Maybe useful as a pointer, but definitely not the "real thing".

@Russell I think it basically adheres to solipsism yeah. Our experience is all that can be known for certain

Don't confuse solipsism with nonduality. They are subtly different.

Nonduality is actually more radical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura more radical in the sense that non-duality proposes an "All is One" mentality right? Whereas solipsism stops short of recognizing the unity between perceiver and perceived?

@beastmode Nonduality negates the very thing the solipsist holds as the most certain thing.

@Leo Gura "I" think I'm understanding "you" now. Instead of the mind being the only certain thing, the solipsist should see Experience as the only thing/everything. 

P.S. I recognize that I'm 'should-ing' here. Ma bad!

@beastmode Even experience is ultimately illusory. Although it's preferable to concepts.

Nonduality perspective in a dualistic reality/illusion;

DCEDB783-EA5A-4D92-ACAC-C1FEF4B6057E.gif

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I imagine you can also feel me. You won't have to search for me anymore. I'm done running. Done hiding. Whether I'm done fighting, I suppose, is up to you. I believe deep down, we both want this world to change. I believe that the Matrix can remain our cage or it can become our chrysalis, that's what you helped me to understand. That to be truly free, truly free, you cannot change your cage. You have to change yourself. When I used to look out at this world, all I could see was its edges, its boundaries, its leaders and laws. But now, I see another world. A different world where all things are possible. A world of hope. Of peace. I can't tell you how to get there, but I know if you can free your mind, you'll find the way."

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

isn't it scientific fact that all is one though? like on an actual physical level all that is though seemingly separate was at one time comprised of one thing (pre big bang), but even now, all phsycial things are attached, the theory of relativity proves this, no?