BjarkeT

personal develoment superpowers?

6 posts in this topic

hi :)

does anybody know about any interesting *superpowers* in personal development? i don't mean superpowers like superman or the flash but something that brings great value(and advantage in that area) to your life similar to for example deep work (some said deep work is like a super power in our increasingly competitive twenty-first century economy) or balancing theory vs pratice(leo said it was like a super power in the video) i am not mentioning them just because they said it was a superpower but it really make sense why they could be one  

Edited by BjarkeT

Anybody know of a tangible, proven way to increase intelligence? 

SELF INQUIRY!!! I will elaborate it on a new post after a week or so. After I finish my home retreat ^^

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Joel3102 deep work and delieberate pratice deep work can help you 10x increase(by increasing your focus you also increase how much you can get done in less time) your focus than what it is now(if you have low intensity focus) if used probably and deliberate pratice is the key to become good at skills but its not some magic piles or quick fix(which it might sound like) but its hard work by using these tools you can get more done than somebody who doesn't use them or use them as much and it might seem like you increase your inteligense (cal newport also argues that deep work is the new iq)

these tools are also what the research on expertise shows thats that what experts use 

thanks for all the replies:) 

Edited by BjarkeT